Hi Guys

My first posting and it is a tricky one!

I have a T-Mobile 8310 and I've installed Wayfinder Navigator 6. The problem is, when I try to activate it by entering the serial number and my phone number on the opening screen, the following error message appears:

'Wayfinder could not connect to the internet. Make sure that you have selected an Internet access point for GPRS in your Wayfinder settings. If the problem remains, please contact your telecom operator'

I've rang T-Mobile several times, and contacted Wayfinder, however, no one to date has been able to help me activate the software. The latest from Wayfinder is:

'In the Blackberry devices, you will also need a BES, BIBS or TCP connection to use Wayfinder. Ensure that you have the correct internet access point settings'

Any ideas on what I have to do would be appreciated, as this has being doing my head in a while and no one seems to know the answer.

Thanks

BFAM
    07-17-08 04:03 PM
    can no one help?
    07-23-08 08:45 AM
    Managed to sort it out finally! All working now, was as simple as entering the AFN settings. Its a shame wayfinder couldn't work it out and T-Mobile couldn't give me the right settings in the first place!
    07-29-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD