Hey my friends,

I have a BB 8350i, but, am coming from a Treo 755p. I had the BB first, but, had to switch to the Treo, but, am now back to the BB. While I was using the Treo, I got used to a few things, and was wondering if there was a way to modify the BB so it can be like this.

1. On my Treo, I could take as long a video as I wanted, as long as I had enough room on the memory card. On my BB, I believe I can only take 30 second videos.

2. On my Treo, I could email/upload to Facebook up to 10 photos at one time, but, it seems that I can only do one per time on my BB.

For now, that's about it. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jeremy
    03-20-10 02:20 PM
    You can record video that is longwr than 30 seconds. You have to adjust the settings in tue camcorder. Then you will be ablebto record longer video. I don't know about the facebook application. Good luck.
    03-20-10 02:52 PM
    I'm pretty sure your able to record as long as you want if you setup the options within the camcorder.
    03-20-10 04:13 PM
    You can record longer unless you run out of memory. Check to make sure you're recording to the media card, and if you are then check to see how much free space you have available.
    03-20-10 05:18 PM
    Yeah what he said. Not all BlackBerrys come with a media card. If you don't have one you will be severly limited in many things including how much video you can take.

I don't know, because I don't use Facebook, but I hear the Facebook app TRULY sucks on BB.
    03-20-10 05:23 PM
    There's no need to email to facebook if you have the facebook app installed, you should just be able to click the menu key on the pic you want to upload and go to "send to facebook"

Videos can definitely be longer than 30 seconds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 05:41 PM
    Videos can be recorded longer than 30 seconds with a media card.

You can upload photos from the facebook app instead of emailing them.
    03-20-10 06:50 PM
    well, the counter stops going up at 30, and it's really....sluggish to respond.
    03-20-10 11:26 PM
    Facebook:
    From your computer, go to facebook and get your upload email address to Facebook. They will give it to you in the Mobile center.
    Then you can send as many pics to your Facebook by email attachements to the email they will give you.
    03-21-10 07:18 AM
    I guess what I was going to ask...is that on my Treo, I can find a list/screen of all my pics to upload at once. On the BB, I can only attach one file at a time, I attach it, go back to the folder with all of my pics, scroll, and attach another one. Is there a way to select/attach multiple photos at once?

Jeremy
    03-21-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD