Ok, I know this is awhile away but in November I'll be able to get a upgrade.

Just trying to decide if I will get whichever New bb is available if any or just get the curve. This would be My 1st bb so I'm not sure if the extra money for a newer phone would be worth it or not. I would assume the curve would be $49 or so and I think I'll get the family data plan with another bb.

What would you do?

thanks in advance
    03-20-09 05:47 PM
    Every Berry that comes out is usually better than the previous ones. There should be a nice selection of phones later in the year.

It really depends on what you want: size, keyboard, memory. I'm sure you'll be happy with whichever phone you get...
    03-20-09 06:17 PM
    never a bad idea to get the newest option available, given that you've read the reviews and it seems to be a good fit for you-although bread can always be an issue...i got my first bb last month (8310 curve) and would have gotten a bold but i paid significantly less for the curve, lovin it though!! so just do some research and figure out what works for you in all areas
    03-20-09 06:20 PM
    I'm sure that by the time November rolls around you'll be off the Curve kick and onto the new BB. However, the Curve is a solid phone and there isn't one person here that won't agree. Why not try your hand at a Bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 07:47 PM
    I'm sure that by the time November rolls around you'll be off the Curve kick and onto the new BB. However, the Curve is a solid phone and there isn't one person here that won't agree. Why not try your hand at a Bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I really like the Bold but the price difference between Sprint and At&t is big as far as monthly fees . Its is still in my thoughts I really like the screen size of the bold and the fact of 3g.
    03-20-09 08:08 PM
    the bad thing with phones is that you can buy the newest they have and as soon as your trial period ends something better always seems to come out.but for once i can honestly say i havent thought about taking my curve back
    03-21-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD