Profit takers bought at the bottom, and hoped for a take over so they could make a quick profit. Now they are bailing out and driving the price back down. The new CEO doesn't want to give RIMM away by selling it now. He wants to have it earn a respectable price again.

There is no excuse why RIMM stock is so low, except for "experts" that only want companies to make a quick buck. Investing in new technology is penalized unless a profit can be seen in months not a few years like QNX - Blackberry 10.

I look forward to RIMM proving itself. It has done what the "experts" asked for - Except for giving up on the finest software potential in years.

It isn't about Playbook anymore either. Playbook has become the development vehicle for Blackberry 10, and has taken most of the heat. Now it is about Blackberry Phones.

I look forward to upgrading my phone from Bold 9700 to a new Blackberry 10 Bold.

Congratulations to RIMM for moving ahead! Give them thru the rest of this year before judging them under new leadership!
    Mecca EL, quik4life and Jake2826 like this.
    01-24-12 01:17 PM
    i think another reason is because it adjusted its earning outlook for next quarter or something? and also some investment companies adjusted the target price of RIM to $10, so i guess the force on the stock is down not up
    01-24-12 01:26 PM
    It looks like quite a few investors bought this morning. I did I expect RIMM to head back up over the next few months. I was looking for the bottom, hope I got close.
    01-24-12 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD