Pardon me a moment while I explode internally, as I rewrite the correct word in its entirety, because the spacebar did not like it. What IS "fid" anyway, spacebar?

No, really sometimes things are happy, not happening or haphazard, and occasionally I do indeed empathize rather than empty.

My friend Flick and do like you, Mr. Spacebar, but trusting you I'd infuriating sometimes, I am afraid.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    01-19-14 11:13 AM
    ?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 11:19 AM
    Pardon me a moment while I explode internally, as I rewrite the correct word in its entirety, because the spacebar did not like it. What IS "fid" anyway, spacebar?

No, really sometimes things are happy, not happening or haphazard, and occasionally I do indeed empathize rather than empty.

My friend Flick and do like you, Mr. Spacebar, but trusting you I'd infuriating sometimes, I am afraid.

Well, sometimes it does happen.
    And you are right it does make you wonder why the hell did it have to auto correct your your correct word.
    01-19-14 11:26 AM
    trusting you "I'd" infuriating sometimes, I am afraid.

Lol

Posted via CB10
    Tatwi likes this.
    01-19-14 12:18 PM
    I often get "love" auto-corrected to "live". I assume that this one is to protect businesspeople from making embarrassing typos. It is less embarrassing for a personal email to say "live" than a business email say "love" by mistake. Annoying, but I still rave about the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:21 PM

Dont feel that bad, just google search autocorrect fails and know that it could be much much worse

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 239914
    01-19-14 03:18 PM
    Mine is if being changed to I'd. But if I'm over shooting the F key in that case it makes sense.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    01-19-14 03:20 PM
    This bothered me so I changed the default setting for the space bar to spelling correction versus word prediction. It seems to help a great deal.

Check out the settings.

Posted via CB10
    cantina4me and KermEd like this.
    01-19-14 03:43 PM
    I get "us" instead of "is" a lot.

Most of the times auto-correct works really well.

I wish there was a way to selectively clear learnt words. Would have to be with password protection, because some of the words it remembers might be compromising or contain sensitive information (new internal product names not yet registered, persons, products and purchases of a private nature, etc.)

My name is Prem, I'm using BBM ... from my QuZe10 ...whatarhyme...
    01-19-14 03:46 PM
    This bothered me so I changed the default setting for the space bar to spelling correction versus word prediction. It seems to help a great deal.

Check out the settings.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Works better IMO.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    01-19-14 06:18 PM

Check out the settings.

Posted via CB10
    That's possible?! Awesome!

Most of the time it is quite good, but I find both Flick and the spacebar come up with complicated versions of the word rather than the most common use of it (plurality, etc), so no time is saved on those.

Good idea with being able to erase words. I think I have some remembered incorrect words lol...

01-19-14 06:44 PM
    Mine always changes "you" to "toy" lol
    01-19-14 07:06 PM
    Your to tour
    Good to food

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 10:26 PM

Which is exactly why I deactivated auto correction and I'm pretty fine with it.

Posted via CB10
    arvydas89 likes this.
    01-20-14 12:30 AM
    Yes. Mr. Spacebar decides that words I know are properly spelled are somehow incorrect. I am not always making a spelling mistake if I write something you do not understand. Mr. Spacebar needs to trust me more.
    01-20-14 02:15 PM