...a BlackSheep!

After hearing that stupid article, I think its time we owners stepped up and said, "yea! Thats right! We are Black Sheep" Lets own this!

fabio984 likes this.
    10-16-12 11:18 AM
    I think we need some BlackSheep t-shirts!
    fabio984 and NFLPLAYBOOK like this.
    10-16-12 11:21 AM
    I completely agree!
    10-16-12 11:24 AM
    Baa Baa, in black.
    10-16-12 11:25 AM
    Angry Black Sheep....LOL
    JR A likes this.
    10-16-12 11:34 AM
    A blacksheep!! Give me my tshirt NOW!!!!
    10-16-12 11:35 AM
    " Hi, my name is F�bio and im Blacksheep-a�lic!"
    now everyone: "HELLO F�BIO"
    loooool
    10-16-12 11:40 AM
    I refuse to be embarrassed by ANY product I own, no matter how popular or well regarded its brand is. I regard this way of thinking as a really stupid first world issue. So, I'm not ashamed, but neither am I proud. But I do like my Playbook and that's the only thing that counts for me.
    Tre Lawrence and Masahiro like this.
    10-16-12 12:12 PM
    Truly proud berry berry black sheep here!
    10-16-12 06:17 PM
    Sheep 4 life!
    10-16-12 06:18 PM
    Might as well be a Black Sheep....I tend to be the Black Sheep in every other aspect in life as is LOL
    10-16-12 06:24 PM
    "Hi, my name is Jake. I'm a BlackSheep."
    10-16-12 07:50 PM
    So BlackBerry fans call themselves sheep now?
    mikeo007 and richardat like this.
    10-16-12 07:54 PM
    Sure. We have a sense of humor about ourselves... I hope.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-16-12 08:19 PM
    Why not? If they are gonna call us names, we should just own it.
    richardat likes this.
    10-17-12 11:34 PM
    Hey there.
    How can we turn those revberry guys into getting some more t-shirts? I cannot wear the one with the middle finger for work but any other blackberry apparel I'd proudly wear!
    -pac
    10-18-12 02:29 AM
    i 100% agree with Kevin on this one, and if i could get my hands on a shirt like that pic from last night, it would truly rock. i will never be ashamed of owing my blackberries. And on that note I was in the Rogers store by my place the other day asking why i didnt have my wireless sync option, but low and be hold the phone just needed a reset. ( dude from Rogers) " Oh, haha, well thats Blackberry. ) i can tell you all this now, when i do get my Blackberry N I will gladly walk away from Rogers, If Canaidan companys just dismiss and not care for another in the tech market it is a very sad. And the artice really shines a light that people who actually do work all day, need control and function, apps are apps and with other platforms seem to run their lives, Blackberry is a cut above the rest in that aspect, it is not solely run for the purpose of entertainment. its for us movers and shakers, people who are taken seriously cant judge it on if they have an Apple or Andriod OS, cause it is a glorifed toy that can make phone calls, even with the fuctions of the BB 10 OS using a completely different UI, and the peek and flow aspect will be the game changer the company is and was searching for. Think about how easy it is/ will be to be constantly using that feature to keeo up with your busy life! As RIM CEO Thorens Heins said in his address to the New York Times article, Blackberry has an 80 million customer base, up from 60 million. Thats 20 million people! in just this year alone, and on top of it, out of all the Fortune 500 companies 90 % of them use Blackberry devices! that an amazing amount, no matter how hard it gets i back this company and product 100%. The carriers are another story. I do care what people do say about my phone, not as a personal attack, I see it as they are putting their nose up and me, not because they think i am living in the past, but i am in some way shape or form, a perosn on integrity, and i am a perosn who makes superior choices to theirs. All in all Black sheep all the way baby!!! I believe that BB 10 will be dynamite, so Keep Calm, and Berry On, or ( Party on Wayne, Party on Garth)! Cheers everyone! Kevin, thoughts?? Love your device and lets turn the tables and shun everyone else who jumped the sinking ships, we are the faithful who can endure the ride and patch the wholes and bring her around for another pass, Ey Mateys!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    10-18-12 06:01 AM
    I think we need some BlackSheep t-shirts!
    I need a Blacksheep t-shirt!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    10-18-12 06:40 AM