Ha styllus didn't they go out with PDA's oh yea my dell axium is on a shelf some where in my room. LOL
    02-23-11 07:04 PM
    The government is definitely ahead of us by 20 years. They know the inflation they are causing by their spending like crazy, they think they understand the concept of billion or trillion. The only tech 20 years out, as already noted, is mil stuff. Those are tax dollars that have ROI.
    02-23-11 08:42 PM
    Obama's pda is not a Blackberry its called the Sectera Edge. It was developed by the NSA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's Ugly!!

All I can say is, I wouldn't want it. It may be the most secure smartphone, but it is really bulky looking and not very appealing. As for $3,350 as the price, I wouldn't pay that unless I was Obama.
    02-24-11 07:44 AM
    Rofl, give the crazy 16 yo a break guys.
    And btw, President Obama has a 9650 as well.

I wonder if he has 6 on that...
    02-24-11 09:31 AM
    I heard the governments are 20 years or more ahead of us in technology. This must mean they are using the new Blackberries that we do not know about?!?!

NOBODY HIDES THAT FROM ME! *Hyperventilates* Omg I need to find out ALL about it. Please somebody help me. I can't believe the government would keep such a thing from us Crackberry addicts D= *Faints*
    In fact the governments are also 20 years or more ahead in mind control and your government actually mind controlled you to write this post.
    02-24-11 10:41 AM
    I heard the governments are 20 years or more ahead of us in technology. This must mean they are using the new Blackberries that we do not know about?!?!

NOBODY HIDES THAT FROM ME! *Hyperventilates* Omg I need to find out ALL about it. Please somebody help me. I can't believe the government would keep such a thing from us Crackberry addicts D= *Faints*
    02-24-11 11:46 AM
    Some of you watch waaaaaay too many movies. James bond and all that BS Hollywood is crunching out . You can laugh at the tech they use , but you always forget the fact, that many of those techs are not made pretty , neither designed to entertain you, but functionality wise, nothing beats them.

I had a cellphone in the army. Didn't look pretty , but but I whacked it against a rock and it did nothing to it, neither had a battery drain problem and was never outside of service area.
    02-24-11 09:14 PM
    Some of you watch waaaaaay too many movies. James bond and all that BS Hollywood is crunching out . You can laugh at the tech they use , but you always forget the fact, that many of those techs are not made pretty , neither designed to entertain you, but functionality wise, nothing beats them.

I had a cellphone in the army. Didn't look pretty , but but I whacked it against a rock and it did nothing to it, neither had a battery drain problem and was never outside of service area.
    Sat phone?
    02-24-11 11:23 PM
    Wow that phone looks like one of those dinosaur palm pre's!

02-25-11 05:35 PM
    And you don't have to go spend money on an Otter Box for it. hahaha

Actually, I like it, funky old retro clunky.
    02-26-11 10:23 AM
    Couldn't care less if the govenment had the latest latest greatest. A phone is a phone to me. I don't think obama's WM or Linux blackberry is unhackable either. *grins*

02-27-11 12:52 PM

I think I just pee'd on myself... a little...
    02-28-11 01:24 AM
    Couldn't care less if the govenment had the latest latest greatest. A phone is a phone to me. I don't think obama's WM or Linux blackberry is unhackable either. *grins*

That's right, that's why POTUS is discouraged to use his own mobile devices. It has to be approved by NSA first before he can use anything.

02-28-11 09:12 AM
    ...think obama's WM or Linux blackberry is unhackable either. *grins*
    What in the world is a "Linux Blackberry"?
    03-01-11 10:05 AM
    Wow that phone looks like one of those dinosaur palm pre's!

I was thinking it looked like my old 700p on steroids.
    03-01-11 10:36 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD