for some reason my bb curve 8320 will like freeze up and it wont let me open my msg folders when i turn it off and restart i get a unexpected message error...then after a min it will let me open them up. and now it started to delete my msg's and email before my alert even went off. anybody had this problem?
    07-15-08 03:46 PM
    Sounds like you may have memory issues. Check to see how much free memory you have (options>status>file free)

If it's under 12,000,000 or so, your BB will auto delete messages and run sluggish.

Check that first. Do a battery pull. Find Stoner's guide to freeing up memory. Get a media card & put your pictures, videos and ringtones, etc. on there.

What's your memory status?
    07-15-08 03:54 PM
    07-15-08 04:00 PM
    Make sure to let us know if the guide fixed the problem. That way if anyone else has this problem it will show the problem and solution. GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 04:36 PM
    Sounds like you may have memory issues. Check to see how much free memory you have (options>status>file free)

If it's under 12,000,000 or so, your BB will auto delete messages and run sluggish.

Check that first. Do a battery pull. Find Stoner's guide to freeing up memory. Get a media card & put your pictures, videos and ringtones, etc. on there.

What's your memory status?
    Excellently said. It also helps to note that even if u have a memory chip, there is still only a finite amount of memory allocated to the functions of ur phone, like apps, messaging, call log, etc for these can't be saved to a memory chip. So even if u have a memory chip u may still be having these issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD