I've been trying for several days to pre order a BB 10. With Rogers. I have a small business business and keep getting the run around to pre order.

Apparently if i had a regular account I would be able to order... I want to pre order 3 BB 10 phones but am unable.

I'm not sure if anyone at BlackBerry is aware of this obvious glitch but am hoping that someone reading this post will be able to get in touch with a contact at BlackBerry and see if this can get sorted out. I want to support BB as much as I can but feel that sometimes BB gets a raw deal way too often from outside influences.
    12-24-12 01:32 PM
    RIM has nothing to do with Rogers' policies or systems. You'd have to talk with your Rogers rep to get it sorted out.
    12-24-12 04:15 PM
    Why isn't RIM all over this??? I would think that RIM would want to tell the world that in (country) they already have (XXXXX) pre orders.
    12-25-12 03:08 PM
    Talk to Rogers.
    12-25-12 07:25 PM
    It's a carrier issue not rims problem on Rogers. You can always call a sales rep at Rogers
    12-26-12 02:44 AM
    tell us what number you are when you get that order.
    12-26-12 03:01 AM
    You can't pre order BB10 for Business at Rogers yet. My company tried as well. It will happen, we just need to wait. Will call again in two weeks.

I've been trying for several days to pre order a BB 10. With Rogers. I have a small business business and keep getting the run around to pre order.

Apparently if i had a regular account I would be able to order... I want to pre order 3 BB 10 phones but am unable.

I'm not sure if anyone at BlackBerry is aware of this obvious glitch but am hoping that someone reading this post will be able to get in touch with a contact at BlackBerry and see if this can get sorted out. I want to support BB as much as I can but feel that sometimes BB gets a raw deal way too often from outside influences.
    12-26-12 05:55 AM
    Excellent input everyone and thank you. Anyone out there who has a connection with RIM or Rogers please make them aware of this issue. Every pre ordered BB 10 will help the cause IMHO.

Anyone else with ideas to get some pressure on the carriers to take pre orders for business please advise.
    12-26-12 02:18 PM
    Excellent input everyone and thank you. Anyone out there who has a connection with RIM or Rogers please make them aware of this issue. Every pre ordered BB 10 will help the cause IMHO.

Anyone else with ideas to get some pressure on the carriers to take pre orders for business please advise.
    Just wait. Call your regular Rogers Sales Rep in a couple weeks and you'll be able to order then.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    12-26-12 02:59 PM
    Rogers is bad company which whole purpose of existance is to suck customers dry.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    12-29-12 03:34 AM
    Rogers is bad company which whole purpose of existance is to suck customers dry.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    The same can be said of any mobile provider. There are people that either hate one company or another for various reasons but there isn't one that has a perfect reputation.
    12-29-12 10:19 AM