Just purchased a new Pioneer 700BT in-dash navagation system for my Honda CRV. I was trying to pair my Blackberry Storm with the Pioneer and having problems.
    Both the Pioneer and the Storm can see each other but can not pair up.
    From the Storm to the Pioneer- I get to the point of pairing them and put in the passcode from the Pioneer to the Storm but it will not pair after that.
    Tried from Pioneer to the Storm but has a problem communicating to pair.

Woundering if ANYBODY could help me on figuring this out.

It is a Storm and I am on Enterprise.

Thank you.
    02-25-09 10:17 AM
    I just installed a pioneer AVIC-X910BT head unit in my car and have not been completely successful in pairing it with my Blackberry Storm. The storm battery level and signal strength are shown on the Pioneer screen and the Pioneer unit is shown as paired on the Blackberry screen. I am unable to place or receive calls on the Pioneer head using the Storm. I have tried pairing and unpairing several times starting with search and listen on the phone. I am running firmware (v5.0.0.328) on the Storm and latest update on the head unit. Also, I have paired the head unit with another phone and successfully placed and received calls. Anyone have luck pairing the Storm and AVIC-X910BT or other suggestions?
    05-19-10 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD