When my phone rings it goes directly to my bluetooth so now i never hear my phone, so i heard if you go to bluetooth options and uncheck audio source you can listen then the phone rings normal but then I can't watch video's or listen to my music thru the headset any suggestions
    07-09-09 10:48 PM
    Yeah, that sounds right.

If you disable the phone being an "Audio Source" means the phone won't send audio over Bluetooth.
    07-09-09 10:56 PM
    How can i fix this? I mean it just happened to me before it was good. I need to have my phone ring when i get a call and be able to listen to my music and videos as well.Without having to turn the audio source on and off
    07-09-09 11:10 PM
    I don't know/don't know if you can -- I have a HSP/HFP only headset and it rings a device-ringtone through the headset, not through the phone.
    07-09-09 11:53 PM
    before my phone and bluetooth will have a different ringtone but they would ring simultaneously, now my phone doesn't ring at all it just goes straight to bluetooth thats strange.
    07-10-09 12:15 AM
    What if you let it ring for a while? My bt headset always rings before my phone goes off.

~LB
    07-14-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD