So I got an e-mail from BB inviting me to take a survey, great, they're actually concerned about our input. Got to the second question and it never finished loading, returned a server error. Started over and got the same thing. Switched to Opera Mini browser and got farther, then it timed out and sent me back to the beginning.

Considering the (business) people they most need to hear input from likely don't have time to deal with this ****, and after the BBM fiasco, you'd think they would make damn sure the servers would be up to the task.

I guess this is why we have a lineup of gigantic phones with that idiotic gesture navigation to choose from and plummeting market share.
    03-20-14 06:09 AM
    Right... I believe that actually happened.
    03-20-14 06:13 AM
    I guess this is why we have a lineup of gigantic phones with that idiotic gesture navigation to choose from and plummeting market share.[/QUOTE]

C'mon now cupcake....lets go take our meds.

Bring that gigantic phone with you... maybe we can find some gesture based Etch-a-Sketch therapy for your quiet time.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 10:28 AM

I guess this is why we have a lineup of gigantic phones with that idiotic gesture navigation to choose from and plummeting market share.
    So much hate coming from someone who's probably never used it before. Ah glad you weren't allowed to take the survey

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 08:44 PM