My phone was saying that my memory card had errors and could not be read. So I ran the program on my pc to check for the errors. After it checked it the phone is not giving me the error any more. But, I can't see any of the pictures, music or videos that is on the card. I know they are there because the card is still showing the same amount of used space as before I was getting the error message. I've looked in all the folders listed on my card and it says they are all empty. The data is somewhere on the card but I can't find it. Its over 5 gigs worth. Any ideas how to find this data or how to back it up on my computer. I don't know how to do it If I can't find the files.
    04-21-10 12:54 AM
    Take your card out of your device, plug it into your PC and transfer all your media into a folder/folders on your PC. re-insert the card into your device, format the card, then hook the device up to your PC via USB cable and drag and drop the saved files from your PC to your media card
    04-21-10 06:22 AM
    Thanks for the reply. But If I can't see where the media is on the card, how to do I do the transfer? Or is there a way to just transfer all files from the card at once without searching for the media. I have many different folders that aren't showing up with hundreds of pictures and about 1300 songs and some videos. Its an 8 gig card with a little over 2 gigs of space left available.
    04-21-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD