this me surfing the crackberry.com forums from the Treo 680 I have been using all week. will be saying farewell to it soon, then hello to the iphone. I can't wait to be back on my blackberry. I feel like I might get struck by lightning any second for posting in here from a non blackberry device!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-07 06:15 PM
    Kevin wishes lmao!!
    11-15-07 06:20 PM
    Just keep ducking and dodging and the lightening will miss you
    11-15-07 06:22 PM
    Lol, looking forward to your final thoughts and comparison between rim and palm. I'm curious if you're going to have problems getting the iPhone up and running ala the first Treo you had. Let's hope this one starts smooth. Btw Kevin, thanks for the info about the crackberry.com store going Canadian soon. I'm looking forward to that. When I saw the review for the OtterBox for pearl I had to order it asap. I couldn't afford to order it because of the shipping cost and ended up buying from a Canadian retailer. I'm sorry :-( I do promise to buy from the store when they set up the Canadian warehouse though :-D

11-16-07 12:05 AM
    Kevin,

I am sure you must have a shield of invincibility or something...
    Seriously looking forward to your comparsion to the Blackberry and the Treo. I nearly bought the Treo before I bought my Pearl, then Curve.

This Round Robin is a great idea.

HairBear
    11-21-07 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD