I'm not questioning the accuracy of your calculations, sir, only the need (by someone who has repeatedly trumpeted that they own RIM stock) to try co-opting the Beliebers in a bid to make up numbers for a potential groundswell in BB10 sales. And on top of that, trying to recruit CrackBerry members into helping you along by posting this thread.

No thank you.
    Are you scared it will never work?

Never say never.

#seewhatididthere
    pmccartney and Thunderbuck like this.
    01-11-13 06:15 PM
    I get what you mean. I wouldn't want to hijack something with some arguable cultural importance, like, say, a visit from Bishop Tutu, but to me, this is just a relatively non-intrusive hack into Bieb's fanbase. Hard to see the harm there.
    There is no such thing as a "non-intrusive hack". Questionable ethics are still questionable even if we don't see the immediate harm in them.

Not sure I understand, again. But about the source, just pick random threads in my little history, you might get a fair idea of my intentions around here. If you are lazy, then ask or alert moderators, even call the police if you really feel in danger. lol thought it was a missunderstanding, can't believe it's true :?
    Non, homme. I'm not accusing you of being part of some larger conspiracy; I'm pointing out that you're heading in a weird direction with the enthusiasm. Down that road lies zealotry. The only reason I point it out is because I've seen your post history and I believe (ha!) otherwise about your intentions.

And yes, like it or not, there is a huge conflict of interest that arises from said enthusiasm-bordering-on-zeal when you own stock in what you're endorsing to the masses.

Are you scared it will never work?

Never say never.

#seewhatididthere
    LOL...nice one. I'm not gambling my money, so fear isn't a concern.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-14-13 02:03 PM
    I'm not questioning the accuracy of your calculations, sir, only the need (by someone who has repeatedly trumpeted that they own RIM stock) to try co-opting the Beliebers in a bid to make up numbers for a potential groundswell in BB10 sales. And on top of that, trying to recruit CrackBerry members into helping you along by posting this thread.

No thank you.
    but its ok for the media and major corporations to manipulate the market in a negative sense and cost the every man thousands and thousands of dollars...

lmao damn, i must have taken the wrong logic courses in university.
    01-14-13 10:07 PM
    It would be nice to know that BB10 made it on its own merits rather than riding on the coattails of something/someone else...
    01-14-13 10:34 PM
    I dunno...it seems to me that being associated with BB 10 can only help Biebers' credibility with a large segment of the population...
    And it can't hurt The 10. You know what they say, "print whatever you want about me, just make sure you spell my name right. "
    A headline like "BB 10. Believers highjack Biebers album release ", ain't gonna hurt them or us...
    You got to hand it to Supe - he's always thinkin'...
    #BB10Believe
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-14-13 11:29 PM
    There is no such thing as a "non-intrusive hack". Questionable ethics are still questionable even if we don't see the immediate harm in them.
    Non, homme. I'm not accusing you of being part of some larger conspiracy; I'm pointing out that you're heading in a weird direction with the enthusiasm. Down that road lies zealotry. The only reason I point it out is because I've seen your post history and I believe (ha!) otherwise about your intentions.
    And yes, like it or not, there is a huge conflict of interest that arises from said enthusiasm-bordering-on-zeal when you own stock in what you're endorsing to the masses.
    LOL...nice one. I'm not gambling my money, so fear isn't a concern.
    Really I don't get it.
    I'm not using Bieber's name at all (excepted once, in a very clear and not missleading message). I'm using general terms like "XXdays" or "Believe" I've been using since the announcement of the 30th date (or even b4), prior JB (so, technically, we might say that JB is the one to blame ?).
    Then, by accident, I noticed that "XXDays" was in the public world trend list as a hashtag.
    So I just added a # and suppressed a space ...

Remember that only people searching or monitoring that particular hashtag for whatever reason will notice my tweets.
    It will not magically spoof each Bieber's fan.

P.S: do you really believe I'd be an "activist" for my ... 150 shares ? C'mon, peel the taxes and fees and you're leading to approx $500 gains as of date. As you might understand by reading the quote bellow, I'm nowhere a day trader. My quest is quite different.

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...ml#post7853418
    Originally Posted by cjcampbell
    I think the fact that you're not a trader, your choice is the best strategy for you. I'm in the same boat. Theoretically I could continue to watch, sell high, wait for the drop and buy lower, but since I really don't know what I'm doing, and the stock is climbing, and will continue to do so, holding is the smart thing for folks like you and me. Now of course, in theory, it could drop drastically and we both could be out some money, but those are the risks we signed up for when we bought the stock to begin with.
    RE: This is 100% the spirit of this thread. Buy because you believe RIM will be back strong.
    If we were wrong, then we may lose some pennies.
    But if we're right, we could convert a bunch of familly restaurants into one used car.
    And if we're visionary ( a la appl) ... then ... could be very nice brand new oneS.
    01-15-13 03:00 AM
31 12