hello fanatic blackberry users, my name is Brian and i havea general question for anyone who may be able to help me... i currently have a Blackberry Curve 8310... i am upgrading to a Blackberry Bold... have outgrown my Curve and need the upgraded capabilities that the Bold has to offer.... i am wondering if it is possible to transfer all my current information, tools, and Desktop Apps from my Curve.... have recently upgraded my desktop software to the 4.5 version... i havealot of cool apps and links that would be nice to transfer over... can i either add them to my Sim Card or to my Media Card?? anyone who can help it would be appreciated as i am going to upgrade soon thanks brian
    02-18-09 07:53 AM
    DM 4.6 is what I use for the Bold. The transition is seemless. As long as you have your back up file and back up your 3rd party apps you're good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 07:57 AM
    What Chicklet said. Just make sure you perform a backup of your Curve info in DM and then restore that info into your Bold.

Welcome to the Bold family...
    02-18-09 11:12 AM
    thanks for the help i have heard nothing but good things about the bold.. .was researching both bolds and storms... heard nothing but horror stories about storms.. no brainer
    02-18-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD