I have a Blackberry Curve and have successfully downloaded the Desktop Manager but when I try to use Media Manager to download my photos from phone to computer I rec a message to increase my screen resolution to 1024 * 768. I use an Acer laptop and it would seem that its max is 1024* 600.

Any suggestions?
    10-31-09 05:49 AM
    My suggestion is to not use desktop manager. Just plug in your BB and turn on mass storage mode. Then your phone will show up as a removable drive and you can transfer them directly. You can also put music on the same way. Just drag and drop.
    This is assuming that you have a media card installed in your phone. I don't think you can access device memory in this manner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by wallpaperguy; 10-31-09 at 06:47 AM.
    10-31-09 06:42 AM
    My suggestion is to not use desktop manager. Just plug in your BB and turn on mass storage mode. Then your phone will show up as a removable drive and you can transfer them directly. You can also put music on the same way. Just drag and drop.
    This is assuming that you have a media card installed in your phone. I don't think you can access device memory in this manner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well said , I vouch for that .. it is easier not to use the DM for simple pic transfer ,,
    10-31-09 06:51 AM
    Mass Storage mode only works if images are stored on SD card. You don't get a drive letter for internal memory. The only way to transfer images from internal memory is using Media Mananger.

The best suggesting is to make sure you are saving images to SD card. That way, you can get around Media Manager.
    10-31-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD