How do I transfer docs from laptop to 8330....I'm at wit's end
    10-31-09 02:09 PM
    e-mail them to your BlackBerry, or connect via USB and enable Mass Storage Mode to copy the documents to your MicroSD card.
    10-31-09 02:15 PM
    You might also be able to use bluetooth. Your laptop would have to support it or get a bt dongle. Then in Media Player, hit explore, Menu, RECEIVE using BT
    10-31-09 05:59 PM
    If you don't have a media card (which connects via USB and acts like any flash drive), and don't have Bluetooth, you may need to download Desktop Manager with Roxio, which is able to see the device memory and transfer files to there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 07:37 PM
    If you don't have a media card (which connects via USB and acts like any flash drive), and don't have Bluetooth, you may need to download Desktop Manager with Roxio, which is able to see the device memory and transfer files to there.

AFAIK the Device Memory on BlackBerrys has a filesize limitation of 2.8MB or so. Is this still valid (got to know this the hard way with my 8700c, but haven't tried with my 8900)
    11-01-09 04:55 AM
    Good point although I'm not sure about that. Not a good idea to ransfer "large" files to device memory.

11-01-09 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD