Hi

I don no thave access to my contract phone anymore, i have a backup on blackberry protect and icloud of my newest contacts.

Is there a way to transfer the contacts to my new bb (without BIS) as it gives me "the service plan for your bb does not support this app"

when i want to run the set up on bb protect.

How can i get my contacts on my new phone?
    03-18-13 08:39 AM
    Same problem had all my contacts texts wife settings all on BlackBerry Protect but z10 don't seem to support a restore via phone or online

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:42 AM
    I'm assuming you don't have a z10 as you should never see that message on a z10.
    So on Os7 and below, you can't use blackberry protect without BIS.
    However I'm not 100% that it definitely doesn't work over wifi only

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:15 PM
    I have a .bbb backup but I sold my 9900 so how do I restore my contacts on to my z10 anyone?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:19 PM
    Have you entered your blackberry id in yet?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:29 PM
    Yeah logged in blackberry world. Just no way to restore that file threw BlackBerry link and BlackBerry Protect don't support the restore feature yet so kinda screwed.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:08 PM
    Just thinking get a old bb from somewhere restore back up file and use the switch device through link only option I assume.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:09 PM
    Yeah logged in blackberry world. Just no way to restore that file threw BlackBerry link and BlackBerry Protect don't support the restore feature yet so kinda screwed.

Posted via CB10
    It should have restored with the id. Try setting up your email account and see if that triggers it.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:24 PM
    I signed in from setup when I first got it and it automatically restored my BBM contacts but email accounts I had to setup again and no texts contacts wife settings. I'm just going to have to get a os7 bb device and restore my .bbb file then switch devices as standard procedure. Thanks anyway

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 10:18 PM
    IntouchApp can do this easily & wirelessly for you. Just install IntouchApp on your z10 and email us the BBB file. contacts will be restored to your phone! See this service we announced today: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...uchapp-793315/
    04-08-13 03:43 PM
    Hi

I don no thave access to my contract phone anymore, i have a backup on blackberry protect and icloud of my newest contacts.

Is there a way to transfer the contacts to my new bb (without BIS) as it gives me "the service plan for your bb does not support this app"

when i want to run the set up on bb protect.

How can i get my contacts on my new phone?
    11-16-13 06:33 PM