How do I transfer any media from my storm memory to the memory card?
    06-27-09 10:17 PM
    first off welcome to the forum. please use a more descriptive thread title so people know what the **** "transfer" is supposed to mean.

go to the media you want moved. for example, go to a picture, hit the blackberry button, go to move. then select the folder/card you want it moved to.
    06-27-09 10:25 PM
    Hey thanx!! sorry about that with the title! my fault......is there a way you can move many files, or just one at a time, again my apologizes, and i will keep that in mind on further posts!
    06-27-09 10:29 PM
    i think just one at a time. but if you can put the phone in mass media mode, i think you can view the files for transferring. not 100% sure. i suggest you read the blackberry 101 guides and the forum rules to maximize your experience here. also, using the search function also helps, since most problems have been discussed numerous times.
    06-27-09 11:02 PM
    Yes if you hook your pc to your blackberry and enable mass storage mode you can drag and drop the files to and from your media card. Hope this helps....
    06-27-09 11:05 PM
    Yes if you hook your pc to your blackberry and enable mass storage mode you can drag and drop the files to and from your media card. Hope this helps....
    i never used mass storage mode. that looks exactly like what the OP needs.
    06-27-09 11:14 PM
    i never used mass storage mode. that looks exactly like what the OP needs.
    Yeah by doing this the bb acts like any removable disc drive on your pc so it makes things easier to move.
    06-27-09 11:24 PM
    Yeah by doing this the bb acts like any removable disc drive on your pc so it makes things easier to move.
    i know what it is, as i use card readers for stuff like that. i just wasnt sure how the mass storage mode would accompany this. i know through a card reader you can transfer files, i guess i shouldve just assumed...i mean duh.
    06-28-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD