I remember that BlackBerry had a trade up program.

Is it possible to trade in my black Q10 to get a discounted price on a white Q10?
    10-14-13 12:32 PM
    Good question....I haven't seen one.
    Pilot Prop likes this.
    10-14-13 12:34 PM
    I remember that BlackBerry had a trade up program.

Is it possible to trade in my black Q10 to get a discounted price on a white Q10?
    It's a trade up program, not a trade in program. Doubt you can trade in a BB10 device for a BB10, unless you trade to go up to a Z30.

Makes no sense to trade in a Q for a Q. Factor in original purchase price of the first Q minus the $ they give you for it as the trade in then add the new purchase price. I doubt you will come out ahead.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    10-14-13 03:28 PM
    It's a trade up program, not a trade in program. Doubt you can trade in a BB10 device for a BB10, unless you trade to go up to a Z30.

Makes no sense to trade in a Q for a Q. Factor in original purchase price of the first Q minus the $ they give you for it as the trade in then add the new purchase price. I doubt you will come out ahead.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Makes plenty of sense to trade a black Q for a white one because that's what I want to do. I'm not asking to come out ahead monetarily. That type of trade off wouldn't hurt my pockets. But thats just me.

Posted via Pilot's Q10
    10-14-13 03:54 PM