I'm ridiculously tired of my Evo, which I fought to get lol oops
    Anyway, Im missing Berries terribly and was hoping to find someone to trade with. I don't have or want to use any upgrades, so this seems like the best way to go.

I'm not sure if I should go with the cheaper Curves (yay, purple!!) or the 9650. I've had the 8330 Curve and Tour on VZW, but now I'm on Sprint. Any opinions on Sprint's 2 curves and Bold 9650 I should keep in mind?
    03-16-11 10:05 AM
    Best BBs on Sprint right now are the 9650 and the 9670. I would forget about the Curves, unless cost is a factor.
    03-16-11 10:16 AM
    Ugh forgot about the Style. Definitely NOT on my list of must-haves...
    I don't really care what the 'best' is, just what people love and hate about each. Leaning toward the Curve 3G right now though... I like it more and more. The longest I'd have it would be a year, and that's like the MAX max...
    03-16-11 10:26 AM
    I don't really care what the 'best' is, just what people love and hate about each. Leaning toward the Curve 3G right now though... I like it more and more. The longest I'd have it would be a year, and that's like the MAX max...
    The Curve3G has all you need in a BB, and I really like it's keyboard it's VERY easy to type on and the keys are well placed, THAT is where my like for the device ends. The 9650 is fare superior. It has a MUCH better screen, more memory, faster 3G (yes there are 2 speeds of 3G), and a better CPU. It has a more solid feel to it. HOWEVER that being said, you would be fine with the 9330 is a good BB, and I may well get 1 as a backup device in case my 9650 breaks, or gets lost. My suggestion would be the 9650, BUT like I said the 9330 is also a decent device.
    03-16-11 10:36 AM
    If you trade for a BB Curve, then I would ask for some cash too to make it even on your end. If you post in the Marketplace, you won't have ANY trouble with that trade. Should get a lot of interest. Good luck
    03-16-11 10:37 AM
    If you trade for a BB Curve, then I would ask for some cash too to make it even on your end. If you post in the Marketplace, you won't have ANY trouble with that trade. Should get a lot of interest. Good luck
    I was going to leave it open as to what I'm trading for. Right now, I'm working on my post count D: When I had my BB's, I was always more of a lurker than anything. Now, that's coming back to haunt me lol
    I was going to make sure everything was fair both ways, but thanks for looking out for me
    My Evo isn't in PERFECT condition, so I understand it's not worth quite as much as it could be, but definitely a little more than a Curve.

Love that purple color...
    03-16-11 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD