Awesome idea. I would be in for a handfull of them. Love to keep spare parts. Gets a little winky I am not cleaning crap - replace with a new one........
    01-27-09 06:22 PM
    I would definitely buy trackballs and probably a spare case or two

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 06:29 PM
    This would be AWESOME! I'd love it if maybe CBstore could sell full housings too and make CB.com the definitive one stop shop solution for all things BlackBerry!
    01-27-09 06:53 PM
    This would be AWESOME! I'd love it if maybe CBstore could sell full housings too and make CB.com the definitive one stop shop solution for all things BlackBerry!
    Exactly my thoughts, it would be amazing, and it would bring in more members, when people go to google and they search for a trackball or a housing, it would lead them to this site, and they too can enjoy!

It would be so convenient to just order from here, instead of accessories from here, trackballs and housings elsewhere.

Honestly even if there were no casings, just trackballs would be good enough for me!
    01-28-09 09:46 AM
    Is there any places in the U.S. that sell the trackballs? There has to be some place...
    01-28-09 11:24 AM
    None that I found. Even the ebay sales are from Hong Kong.
    01-28-09 12:00 PM
    Is there any places in the U.S. that sell the trackballs? There has to be some place...

BBEnriched
    - California - A bit more expensive, but they are in the US
    01-28-09 12:06 PM
    thats totally worth it!
    Thanks soo much!!
    01-28-09 12:12 PM
    sadly bbenriched doesnt seem to carry the black ones.

hopefully we will hear an update from Kevin soon on what he found out from the sales team!!!

01-30-09 05:14 PM
    Good going Jared!

Hopefully Kevin can make this happen.
    01-30-09 05:21 PM
    Kevin,

Not to be a pain, I know you got a wholeeee lot going on, and more then enough to keep busy, but any update or word from the sales team about this? There are a lot of interested folks here!!!

. Thanks!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 08:34 PM
    eBay seller mobilexny sells OEM trackballs for $4.85 which includes free first class shipping from NY.
    02-02-09 09:44 PM
    maybe they don't sell them because they dont want to promote voiding your warranty
    So I gave this statement some thought, and at first I was in agreement with you, then I remembered that eventhough its install at your own risk, they supply us all the beta OS's, which as well are warranty voiders. I dont think CrackBerry would have to be held accountable to the warranty being voided if someone wants to change their housing, it would be purely at your own risk, much the same as an OS.

Anyways, hopefully we get an update soon I know Kevin and team are working hard on many Site and Wap changes currently, as well as many other things I'm sure!
    02-07-09 10:03 AM
    I would also like to support this cause. I am planning on getting the black trackball next week from cnn but if crackberry starts selling them then of course I would get it here.
    02-07-09 10:53 AM
    yeah that would be awesome
    02-12-09 08:08 PM
    I'm not even smart enough to follow those directions lol

It's tougher to change it on a Bold
    Indeed, it is very tough to change it on the Bold.

I agree with you Dream; I support the trackballs being sold on CB notion as well.
    02-12-09 08:14 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD