no trackball, they get greasy really fast. the trackpad is a much better option.
    09-18-09 11:35 PM
    I'm totally with you on this. A portion of the touch screen (where the trackball/pad would be) can be the "gesture" area like on the Pre/Pixi. No need for a separate trackball/pad hardware. If you think about where RIM is going with the Storm 2 (buttons integrated into touchscreen), you'd realize that this would make more sense, and the likely direction RIM would take. Less is more.
    wow, that was what i was thinking. even about the pre gesturing thing too. i agree, a trackpad would be kinda pointless if you can just have a spot in between the menu and return button to act as a trackpad or something like that.
    09-19-09 03:32 AM
    Trackball, qwerty keyboard, touchscreen, and skyfire as the stock browser. That's iphone x100 right there.
    09-19-09 06:15 AM
    I was thinking about this, I know most users have one or the other touch or not, but sometimes it might be nice to have a option to use a trackball instead of just the touch screen for things.

a Hybrid might be cool

So here is the Idea , a Full Screen like Storm with touch screen and trackball

.. thoughts any one
    I prefer no trackball touch screen and keyboard. which is equal to the MAgnum or Dakota
    09-19-09 01:44 PM
    honestly i would think a touch screen blackberry that incorporated a trackball and full keypad would be awesome. in comparison to the g1 or htc touch phones that incorporate a trackball i would enjoy it. i would not want any slider to it though. blackberry os would top it off to be a beautifull thing
    09-21-09 01:38 PM
    Tour with a trackpad
    09-24-09 02:35 AM
    Yeah, I would love to have a large screen like the Storm with a trackpad/trackball. It can be difficult to do certain functions with touchscreen only. I have no desire to have a physical keyboard, just the trackpad/trachball.
    09-24-09 11:18 AM
    I really see no point in a trackball when its already a touch screen. Yes it would be nice but there would be really no purpose.
    09-24-09 06:42 PM
    I guess think of the Hero.
    09-25-09 08:15 AM
    Trackball AND Keyboard AND a Large Screen.

Ladies & Gentlemen, that size phone would need wheels.
    09-25-09 01:59 PM
    Trackball AND Keyboard AND a Large Screen.

Ladies & Gentlemen, that size phone would need wheels.
    It would be way to big and ugly either only have touch keyboard or trackball and keyboard don't combine all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 02:41 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD