Q: Is Tout available for Blackberry?
    A: Due to camera quality and Blackberry market share, we are not developing a Blackberry-compatible app at this time. However, Blackberry users can still Tout via Tout.com --- simply sign up and click the “+Add” button, where you can Record from your webcam, Upload from your computer, or clip from a YouTube video.

Really?
    07-14-12 05:43 PM
    Guess 80 million people is not a large user base im sure this will change when BB10 comes out and becomes more main stream

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-14-12 06:31 PM
    Guess 80 million people is not a large user base im sure this will change when BB10 comes out and becomes more main stream
    User base and market share are not the same thing. Looking to BB10 to appreciably
    move the market share needle is a little premature.
    07-14-12 06:45 PM
    Q: Is Tout available for Blackberry?
    A: Due to camera quality and Blackberry market share, we are not developing a Blackberry-compatible app at this time. However, Blackberry users can still Tout via Tout.com --- simply sign up and click the “+Add” button, where you can Record from your webcam, Upload from your computer, or clip from a YouTube video.

Really?

I for 1 don't use anything if it not supported on playbook at least if not phone no realson to be a member of site if can't use it without grabbing laptop. When they decide to make a blackberry app I will use it until then tout is dead to me not switching to phone that I don't like just to have mobile apps that are not on blackberry. Said it before won't get a crapdroid, and not sucking on the apple core.
    07-30-12 03:11 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    "When"? you mean "If" I think. Sorry, I'm hoping too but trying to be realistic.

- R.
    07-30-12 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD