I will be switching to Verizon here soon, so I will be getting a new phone. I love my Curve 8330, so originally the Tour was going to be my choice. Well my wife got the Storm, and I kind of like it. It's got way more capabilities I think, than the Tour, but I never liked full touch screen.
    But, I could get use to it since the Storm has some of the stuff that I like.

Can you give me a few of the pros and cons on both, and give me your opinion?

Totally open on all of this..
    11-29-09 05:22 PM
    Storm 2 hands down. Beefier processor with full OpenGL 2.0, 2GB onboard memory, amazing display with awesome Surepress 2.0. Worth it.
    11-29-09 05:37 PM
    Its simply a matter of touchscreen or physical keyboard, which ever u prefer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 05:45 PM
    Its simply a matter of touchscreen or physical keyboard, which ever u prefer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not exactly....Yes in the matter of texting. But the Storm is way more capable with flash, and games, etc, and more working applications? Correct?

Like my Curve I can't view a weather radar, where you can on the touch screen....stuff like that...
    11-29-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD