Need some advice to help make my decision.... I currently have the Curve 8330 with Verizon. I really don't have any complaints, but I'm up for new every two.. Considering the Tour, Storm 2 or future RIM product... or going to the iphone. Any input and information would be a great help. I really like the iphone, my only real concern is the AT&T service. I really like the BlackBerry to. I always travel with work, so service is a concern. Thanks
    10-02-09 08:09 PM
    IMHO I would definitly get eithe the tour or the 9700 onix. Both are beutiful phones, 3G, wifi, PHYSICAL QWERTY KEYBOARD. Just can't get better than that.
    10-02-09 08:55 PM
    I would get the Tour so you can stay with Verizon - a proven reliable network for you. Maybe the Storm 2 if you want the larger screen, but the QWERTY on the Tour is prefered by most BB users. As for the iPhone, I used to own one and the service was decent at best. I reccomend the new 3rd gen iPod Touch to go along side your BB if you want what the iPhone has to offer, minus the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MNotar91; 10-02-09 at 09:15 PM.
    10-02-09 09:11 PM
    You shouldn't base your choice an what other people like. Go in and use the phones. You wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on. Get the device that you like. You'll most likely have it for the next two years. Never base your purchase on what works for everyone else. Buy what works for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 09:19 PM
    Tour FTW!!!
    10-03-09 06:46 PM
    As others said, it is up to your preference. But I'd recommend the Tour highly; I went with it instead of waiting for the Storm 2 because I know not having a fixed keyboard would frustrate me. Personally, I wouldn't go from VZ to ATT just to get the iPhone, even though I am an Apple fanboy.
    10-03-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD