I've seen two threads started in the Storm forums but without much help, so for everyone, does anyone know a way to follow the Tour de France or cycling in general from the BlackBerry?
    07-05-09 08:34 PM
    Perhaps the versus channel has sms or email updates you could have sent to your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 10:18 PM
    Cyclingnews.com just updated their site. Its not as BB friendly as the old site, but its usable. They also have a twitter feed. Velonews magazine has m.velonews.com. Bicycling magazine might have a BB friendly site by now also. You also might want to look at Pez Cycling or Bike Radar. I wonder if Bob Roll tweets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 11:26 PM
    I've seen two threads started in the Storm forums but without much help, so for everyone, does anyone know a way to follow the Tour de France or cycling in general from the BlackBerry?
    Hi,

Try the following links on twitter for day today info and inside stories,

@velonews
    @espn cycling
    @the roaddiaries
    @neilroad

espn and neilroad your best bets,

Highlander
    07-06-09 11:52 AM
    Update to the post above,

Live updates on twitter with tourdetweet, enjoy

Highlander
    07-06-09 11:57 AM
    Tour de France news launchers for Velo News and for Bicycling Mag are at EDLINDUSTRIES dot com.
    07-06-09 03:12 PM
    well I dreaded that I may have to start getting into twitter to get the latest info, but it's definitely looking like a good place to find the latest info (like Levi's slippers according to Lance)
    07-06-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD