So my contract ends in November, been comparing the Tour to the Bold and wanted to hear some opinions as to whether you all think the Tour is the way of the future or is it still the Bold?
    07-09-09 08:22 AM
    The bold IMO but no one on here should be the deciding factor for you. If you are on att the bold if not than I would go with the tour. It really comes down to what carrier you are on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 08:31 AM
    The bold IMO but no one on here should be the deciding factor for you. If you are on att the bold if not than I would go with the tour. It really comes down to what carrier you are on.

Perfectly said. Decide your carrier, then the phone. You be much happier when you have service on the phone you ultimately decide.
    07-09-09 08:44 AM
    My deciding factor isn't the opinion of this forum, I'm just curious as to what people think. And as I said my contract is up in November and although most people I talk to are with this carrier I don't have issues changing. Just looking for the best smart phone for me whether it be a BB, the iPhone or something else altoghther.
    07-09-09 08:44 AM
    I hear ya. Like I said it all depending on the carrier. The tour on Verizon is going to be awesome and its a world phone. The bold is a great device but you will have to deal with ATT lack of good service(3g) in some ares. Yes I know that the newest leaked os have added the feature of turning off 3g but still att service is not that great IMHO.
    07-09-09 09:02 AM
    If I had a complete blank slate, personally, I would seriously consider the iPhone. I like the Storm's features, but it's shortcomings make me believe a better touchscreen is the way to go. If you are set on a Blackberry, I would go with the Bold. WiFi, the fastest [clocked] processor, and overall just a solid piece of hardware. My only concern is if you are a big app downloader, that the 128 mb of memory wouldn't be enough. If you can live without tons of apps, then go with the Bold.
    07-09-09 09:04 AM
    Get a Curve
    07-09-09 09:05 AM
    i think the bold is better looking and has wifi so id say the bold!
    07-09-09 09:07 AM
    I think either BB would suit your needs just fine. They are both great devices and practically the same aside from a few minor differences, wifi, world phone. You wouldn't go wrong with either. Good luck

07-09-09 09:28 AM
    Go with the tour.

07-09-09 09:38 AM
    toomuchgame441, already using a curve.

Doesn't the Bold have more onboard memory? My issue is not having enough memory to load apps, I have to delete things as space fills up.
    07-09-09 09:51 AM
    Get the Bold. Fastest processor, GSM 3G(simultaneous voice and data, and faster data speeds than CDMA) and I like the size of the Bold better.

07-09-09 10:03 AM
    bold is the ish...dont like touchscreens u cant type as fast..plus all the geeks above jus sed its better lol jk
    07-09-09 11:02 AM
    I've been using the Bold since November and I love it!

I would and have recommended it to many people.
    07-09-09 11:07 AM
    If you have until November to decide you may be lucky enough to have the Onyx as part of your choices.

That is a pretty hard question to answer if your keeping the carrier out of the equation.

For me, I would go with the Tour.

I like the size better and actually use the camera quite a bit.
    07-09-09 11:14 AM
    dont like touchscreens u cant type as fast..
    That's not true. It all depends on the user.

07-09-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD