Which is better?

My regional carrier now offers the Curve 2 w/ WIFI a week after I bought the 9630?

Should I keep my 9630 or get the Curve 2
    04-05-10 04:47 PM
    The Curve 2 is a lesser device than the 9630. But it would depend upon if WiFi is important to you.
    04-05-10 04:58 PM
    Go to the store and play with the Curve. You shouldn't be asking "which is better"
    You should be asking "Which is better for YOU"

I personally can't stand the keyboard on the Curve, and I hate the pointless "media" buttons on the top. I like the lock and mute buttons on top of the Tour. It also doesn't have charging contacts on the outside of the phone either, so no Blackberry dock for it. Screen resolution is so much better in the Tour too.
    04-05-10 04:58 PM
    There's a review here on Crackberry about the Curve 2. I have the Tour and like it better than the Curve. It's all about what you want. Read the review, put your hands on a Curve 2 then decide.
    04-05-10 05:13 PM
    I recently just made this very switch because I thought the wifi on the curve 2 would put this device over the top of the tour, I was wrong! The wifi was great but to tell you the truth, after having the tour I really noticed the lower resolution of the display on the 8530. It drove me insane! And also, the keyboard is annoying with the click keys.

My advice...KEEP THE TOUR, at least until the new tour is released
    04-06-10 01:49 PM
    I recently just made this very switch because I thought the wifi on the curve 2 would put this device over the top of the tour, I was wrong! The wifi was great but to tell you the truth, after having the tour I really noticed the lower resolution of the display on the 8530. It drove me insane! And also, the keyboard is annoying with the click keys.

My advice...KEEP THE TOUR, at least until the new tour is released
    I agree with this post, you can really notice a difference in the screen resolution. Unless WiFi is a big deal for you, stick with the Tour.
    04-06-10 02:01 PM
    For now stick with the Tour, not only higher screen resolution but better fit when it comes to texting using keypad, set up more practical
    04-06-10 07:19 PM
    now i agree with you, the tour is better unless wifi is important to you, for me it is, if you live in a "dead zone" with verizon, but you have wifi, i would say go for it, i still have servive at my house, just internet and e-mail is slow, i would know this because i had the tour, when the curve2 came out i decided i would use my sister"s upgrade, and get it for free! she just got the storm2, so it did not matter to her!
    Last edited by Curve_2_94; 04-07-10 at 05:05 AM. Reason: forgot something
    04-07-10 05:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD