Would you share your touch screen settings? I would like to hear what others feel is best for texting, e-mails, etc. Mine are:
    Tap Interval: 250
    Hover Period:300
    Swipe Sensitivity: High (6)
    04-18-09 07:34 AM
    I have mine set to:
    Tap Interval: 100
    Hover Period: 100
    Swipe Sensitivity: High (6)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 09:04 AM
    The consensus appears to be that 100, 100, 6 are the best settings for quick texting/emailing. This is according to personal experience as well as a number of posts in another thread in the Storm forum.
    04-18-09 09:10 AM
    D i t t o ...
    04-18-09 09:22 AM
    Here is what each of the settings specifically does.

The tap interval is just like double clicking on a pc. It determines the amount of time between clicks to register as a double tap. The higher the value is set the slower it allows for you to double tap. If set to 100 it is faster and if set to 500 it is slower.

The hover period determines the amount of time allowed before it is registered as a hover. The higher the value is the longer the period and require you to hold your finger on an item longer. This is what used when you are editing text. If set to 100 it is faster and if set to 500 it is slower.

The swipe sensitivity determines how sensitive the device is to flicking or swiping across the screen. The higher the value the faster it will allow you to scroll. If set to 6 it is faster and if set to 0 it is slower.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD