I have an 8320 Curve running 4.5 OS w/tmobile. I will be taking a trip in a few weeks and need to be able to basically get door to door directions. I tried amaze and it didnt work @all! I tested by putting in my home addess to my work address and it didnt find either of them and then gave me directions to someplace in the UK...........so my question is: what is the best to use?I know I will need to pull it up time to time to double check my route. I tried google search online (on my phone) like i do on my pc and it didnt work either.....i typed in the address (ex) 123 high st johnstown nc to 591 oak st jamestown nc, clicked search, then maps and it shows local businesses not door to door directions although it works fine on my PC by doing it that way.......what am i doing wrong and can someone help?!?! and I dont get the purpose of BB maps.....it doesnt show me what i need either.......im a newbie so dont hate me and thanks again!
    01-22-09 09:17 PM
    I have Google Maps, BBMaps, and Garmin running on my Verizon 8830 with a Freedom Keychain 2000 external GPS. All three are useful, but for cross-country trips, I use Delorme Street Atlas running on a PC laptop. The best BlackBerry can't compare to the speed, processing power, and simple display size of a laptop for serious nav.
    01-22-09 09:52 PM
    have you tried Vodafones sat nav ? i have just downloaded it.. google 'vodafone sat nav blackberry' and the second site it brings up is a voda forum, with a link from a vodafone advisor on where to download it from. not been here long enough to psot you the link sorry! also, i am on orange and so far it works!!!! sneaky!!
    01-23-09 07:34 AM
    01-23-09 07:44 AM
    Thank you all for your help on this
    01-29-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD