01-31-14 11:53 PM
563 12345 ...
tools
    ...Dozens of items ACQUIRED! Stocking stuffers and some good enough for a main gift.

Travel charger kit, general quick chargers, Q10 battery bundles, car chargers, Z10 battery bundles, cases for both, more,more!!)
    Best part is all of the chargers can be used for all brands

(most are for me though)
    Wow ... how did you manage to get so many items? Do you have that many devices?
    11-21-13 10:08 PM
    Don't worry folks, this isn't gonna happen. All of the items my family has ordered are now on backorder. Even the accessory bundle I was legitimately entitled to according to the offers rules.

Just another disappointment from the king of disappointments.
    11-21-13 10:11 PM
    Wow ... how did you manage to get so many items? Do you have that many devices?
    I have family members that have the Q10 so I got charger bundles, batteries and cases for them

Got the Z10 charger bundle, battery and a pouch for myself

the rest are many, many generic items like the premium international chargers, playbook premium chargers, MP-2100 Mobile Power Chargers, etc, etc.

This made my night!
    11-21-13 10:12 PM
    This made my night!
    Give it about 45mins.

Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-21-13 10:14 PM
    Don't worry folks, this isn't gonna happen. All of the items my family has ordered are now on backorder. Even the accessory bundle I was legitimately entitled to according to the offers rules.

Just another disappointment from the king of disappointments.
    Nope. Just called and checked all of my orders ares being processed and not on back order. Good to go
    11-21-13 10:16 PM
    Nope. Just called and checked all of my orders ares being processed and not on back order. Good to go
    So your order for items that weren't even part of the promotion are good to go while orders that followed the rules are not?

Doesn't make much sense, but I sure hope you're right.
    11-21-13 10:20 PM
    So your order for items that weren't even part of the promotion are goof to go while orders that followed the rules are not?

Doesn't make much sense.
    It doesn't make sense. Its a glitch or mistake. Sucks for them. But they have to honor it. I have a had this before through a CB thread heads up where future shop had 16GB SD cards for $2 each and they honored all them that I bought.

I confirmed all of my orders for all items are being processed and not on back order.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...reshop-756034/
    Last edited by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes; 11-21-13 at 10:26 PM. Reason: found that thread
    11-21-13 10:23 PM
    Dang, just missed this....
    11-21-13 10:25 PM
    they dont have to honor anything and can cancel if they wish. Tomorrow will probably be a busy day for some shopblackberry people
    Camelhmpz, Saiga and R Field like this.
    11-21-13 10:26 PM
    they dont have to honor anything and can cancel if they wish. Tomorrow will probably be a busy day for some shopblackberry people
    ^^^ THIS!
    11-21-13 10:28 PM
    They are already picking my orders
    11-21-13 10:32 PM
    I seem to recall a company-specific deal on the PlayBook that was abused because the discount code was posted on the Internet. They cancelled the bulk of those orders after the fact.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    11-21-13 10:33 PM
    I got myself a Z30 charger and flip case. Not bad for 30 bucks. Hope they honor it.
    11-21-13 10:35 PM
    Maybe they will honor the legitimate orders from folks with a BlackBerry 10 PIN that just ordered the accessory bundle, but no way did they plan for tons of people to save $120 instantly on any item in the store. Even without entering a PIN.

Someone goofed up and allowed the codes to work for items it shouldn't have.

Tonight has made me realize that this is a company that can't even handle something as simple as a coupon code promotion. Something tons of websites do all the time.
    11-21-13 10:37 PM
    Yea, managed to get some leather pocket and the my Z30 as well
    11-21-13 10:39 PM
    And about an hour later...

"Thank you for ordering on BlackBerry US. Unfortunately, one or more of the products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped."

Fun while it lasted... hope they'll honor it, but if not, no harm done...
    11-21-13 10:41 PM
    Can someone else please confirmed the codes stopped working before I quit trying for more
    Z10 bundle code worked about 10 minutes ago for Playbook rapid charger stand. It was about the only thing I could get through the cart with.

I initially had the white speaker in my cart, but when it allowed the bundle to show up I removed the speaker, but could not add back ever again. Hard to say if I would have been able to checkout with it at that point anyways.

Normally I would have gotten home and checked CB and saw this about 2 hours ago and got in on better accessories, but I was helping a stupid friend
    11-21-13 10:45 PM
    I have family members that have the Q10 so I got charger bundles, batteries and cases for them

Got the Z10 charger bundle, battery and a pouch for myself

the rest are many, many generic items like the premium international chargers, playbook premium chargers, MP-2100 Mobile Power Chargers, etc, etc.

This made my night!
    Sorry. I was asking how you were able to order so much. I thought it was one order per customer. Or perhaps one order per blackberry 10 device, which is why I asked if you had multiple devices.
    11-21-13 10:51 PM
    Sorry. I was asking how you were able to order so much. I thought it was one order per customer. Or perhaps one order per blackberry 10 device, which is why I asked if you had multiple devices.
    It's also only supposed to be for the accessories bundle as far As I know and I got away with many different products. I didn't do the pin thing so it doesn't even know how many devices I have
    11-21-13 10:55 PM
    It's also only supposed to be for the accessories bundle as far As I know and I got away with many different products. I didn't do the pin thing so it doesn't even know how many devices I have
    Are you the reason I got an email saying my order is now sold out and on back order an hour after it was confirmed? WTF BuHCo!
    11-21-13 11:00 PM
    Why are people complaining about a mistake made by a company and people taking advantage of it? Just sayin! I wish I could have ordered a gateway instead of the ear buds and holster though anyone want to trade? I would even consider the ear buds and the battery bundle for the gateway. PM me if you are willing to trade. The site says usually the back ordered items ship in a week

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    11-21-13 11:01 PM
    So your order for items that weren't even part of the promotion are good to go while orders that followed the rules are not?

Doesn't make much sense, but I sure hope you're right.
    Sure it does. More people bought the bundle so it sold out faster and therefore went on backorder. Less people bought the other stuff. Maybe they decided to let the other stuff go through since the bundle sold out so quickly. If you order was cancelled, go back and order something other than the bundle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    11-21-13 11:06 PM
    Coupon code appears to be invalid now....
    11-21-13 11:09 PM
    Missed it.. Darn.
    11-21-13 11:12 PM
    Coupon code appears to be invalid now....
    For yesterday only apparently. I got my order for a Q10 bundle in at 8:30 pm.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    11-21-13 11:13 PM
563 12345 ...