01-31-14 11:53 PM
563 1234 ...
tools
    Been on the hunt for the music gateway and missed this. oh well. got some chargers. for under 5 bucks.

EDIT just tried again and got a music gateway! maybe back in stock. got a confirmation. hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.
    11-21-13 08:38 PM
    THanks OP.

BOOO to all those who got in ahead of me. A lot of stuff is sold out.

I found a few items that weren't sold out, but I really wanted the bundle and the music gateway. Got some other random stuff though since it was cheap. I never got free shipping though. Did I do something wrong?
    No music gateway for me or Z10 charger bundle. Out of stock after several tries.
    Got the Q10 case/charger bundle, though. Happy to spend $5 for it.
    11-21-13 08:40 PM
    HELP!
    Nothing is working because when i click accept coupon code, the tab just refreshes without doing anything
    11-21-13 08:42 PM
    I was able to grab the q10 bundle for free, went back and noticed they charged delivery when I tried the code with a few wall chargers.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 08:43 PM
    So the problem is fixed but I ain't gonna pay f***ing 30$ on shipping! That's a quarter of the price. Please Blackberry, remember where you're from (hint: Canada)
    11-21-13 08:47 PM
    Either this is a mistake and all of orders will be canceled, or BlackBerry has officially given up. Oh well. I got me some goodies ordered, guess we will see what happens.
    11-21-13 08:48 PM
    Here's a quick rundown of the issues you might have.

1) Make sure the currency is set to USD. The code will only work with USD. If you change to CAD or MEX, the -$120 disappears.
    2) Shipping seems to be free to USA but about $30 to Canada.
    3) It's works for any items you put into your cart for a savings of $120.
    4) It seems like if items are put into the cart, the item is deducted from the stock. So if you see it out of stock, it is possible for it to go in stock later. I put something in my cart before, then searched around and saw the stuff was out of stock. But when I went back to my cart, I was able to checkout successfully. Seems like I got an email that said items are backordered.
    5) Seems like the PIN entry at the very beginning is not required and the coupon code is universal.

Finally, this is likely an error since the promotion was supposed to be for the Device bundle. Orders may or may not be cancelled.
    If you order more than once you are definitely breaking the terms since it says 1 per customer. All the more likely to have your order cancelled.
    Last edited by Andrew4life; 11-21-13 at 09:29 PM.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    11-21-13 08:48 PM
    Got it. Such a good deal even with the shipping cost to Canada.
    11-21-13 09:07 PM
    Just got an email saying my order has been put on back order even though everything was good at check-out. I assume others are going to be receiving the same email now.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 09:11 PM
    Worked for both Z10 and Q10 for me..
    11-21-13 09:16 PM
    I tried to get a Z10 bundle but when i click to purchase it, it takes me to the cart and says it is empty won't add it in there for some reason
    11-21-13 09:24 PM
    Looks like it went through. I hope in my case BB is hooking up the full price Playbook early adopters lol!
    11-21-13 09:26 PM
    Got an email and said items are backordered...
    11-21-13 09:29 PM
    Wonder if they got wiped out by this. The Internet is a dangerous place...

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 09:30 PM
    I think this was meant to be a "free accessories with device purchase" that was terribly badly implemented... I hope no one gets fired that doesn't deserve it.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-21-13 09:35 PM
    I got away with several hundred dollars (multiple orders) for various chargers, accessories, batteries,cases and more. Most of the things I bought can be used for all brand of phones.

Paid $28 because shipping to Canada for each order

Now it is saying invalid promo code for the Q10 and the Z10 codes.

Did I ever milk that one while it lasted! wooo
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    11-21-13 09:40 PM
    I sure do feel like they are going to cancel every single one of these orders and start fresh haha
    11-21-13 09:41 PM
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-free.jpg

Several of these emails confirming my orders!!!

Cant get the codes to work anymore or else I would be buying more.

I called in and she confirmed they are already working on my orders
    11-21-13 09:44 PM
    If there's anyone who got a few music gateways or speakers and would be willing to part, please PM me. That's the only thing I really wanted and wasn't able to. Thank you!
    tatail likes this.
    11-21-13 09:46 PM
    Can someone else please confirmed the codes stopped working before I quit trying for more
    11-21-13 09:47 PM
    Wonder how many non-BlackBerry users will now be happily welcoming BlackBerry branded chargers, battery packs, bluetooth music gateways, portable speakers, etc. Into their household.

Hey, isn't that why they're giving BBM out for free??

lol

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 09:53 PM
    Wonder how many non-BlackBerry users will now be happily welcoming BlackBerry branded chargers, battery packs, bluetooth music gateways, portable speakers, etc. Into their household.

Hey, isn't that why they're giving BBM out for free??

lol

Posted via CB10
    Many people on my Christmas list will be welcoming these items.

Dozens of items ACQUIRED! Stocking stuffers and some good enough for a main gift.

Travel charger kit, general quick chargers, Q10 battery bundles, car chargers, Z10 battery bundles, cases for both, more,more!!)
    Best part is all of the chargers can be used for all brands

(most are for me though)
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    11-21-13 09:55 PM
    I'm really frustrated at the amount of people abusing this promotion. I mean it is clearly for the Accessory Bundles (and one per customer too!), so why are people using the coupon code to hoard all the products available? I was saving up for Black Friday deals to get some accessories for my Z10 and was going to jump the gun on this deal. But everything I try to add to my cart (i.e. holster, battery pack) were all sold out.
    Camelhmpz and thatplaybookguy like this.
    11-21-13 09:57 PM
563 1234 ...