tools
    Finally refunded! Only took three weeks

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 on Bell with Unlimited Data
    So, got the same email, obviously ..

Wonder if they send it completely free, that would be amazing
    12-18-13 05:38 PM
    Same here. So messed up. Just leave it cancelled. Ridiculous
    12-18-13 05:39 PM
    Yep same here. Got a refund notice, and email saying order has been cancelled. This was couple days ago. Then today, the same email from BlackBerry saying they will ship by the 10th. LOL. What a cluster.
    12-18-13 05:40 PM
    I got the same email

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 05:46 PM
    I used the discount code in November to get $120 off a Q10. After weeks of hearing nothing, other than $467 being taken from my PayPal account, my money was refunded and my order was automatically cancelled.

Seems like they've cancelled orders that used that code.

My Q10 accessory bundles got cancelled too (one was for me, one was my mom's using her pin).

Digital River is making BlackBerry look bad (well, worse )
    12-18-13 05:51 PM
    Got for same email as well, I was about to use the 7day cb promotion code to buy casing for my Z30, but luckily I waited

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:05 PM
    Never got a cancellation email so wondering if they will actually fulfill my order. Got the email as well.
    I don't think everyone got the cancellation email, just the backordered one. Some of us that got the backordered email checked the findmyorder site and saw the cancellation. Some people have gotten very upset over not officially getting a cancellation email, while they could have just checked the findmyorder site and saved on the "worst customer service" posts here.

Those that had to wait on refunds... they have legit gripes on "worst customer service".
    12-18-13 06:51 PM
    This might be the only company that is run by worse management than BB themselves
    Maybe BlackBerry paid them to be so bad so that ppl think BlackBerry is actually good???

Btw, this should have been front page news... i missed it

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:56 PM
    Heck I never even MADE the purchase LOL. I had the items in the cart and called it a day.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:57 PM
    I got the same email today as well. Whether it happens or not, it's the same as before. If it happens, great; otherwise, it was a freebie anyway.

Now back to reading about the free apps gripes...
    12-18-13 06:57 PM
    Just called them, asked about the email they said they have no idea and that I never even ordered anything even though I said I have a order number, a receipt and confirmation.

Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 07:04 PM
    Yeah got that email as well, most likely yet another error, stand in line

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    12-18-13 07:06 PM
    Guys, that is just a mass mail that they have sent to everyone whose order was canceled or still pending.
    No where in that email they state that they will reinstate your order or will send it.

So just pay attention to the cancellation email and forget about the second email you received.

My brother's order was canceled three weeks even he received this email.

Don't at all up your hopes because you are not getting anything..

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:07 PM
    I never got the cancelled email, but they show as cancelled. Then they didn't. Then they did. So now I just got that email that and they are not showing as cancelled again. This beats anything on prime time LoL!

Posted via CB10
    cbvinh likes this.
    12-18-13 11:25 PM
    Hmm I got that email too. But my corder was cancelled a while back. What the heck is going on? :/

Posted via my Z30
    12-19-13 04:49 AM
    I haven't the slightest idea. Either way, it's not worth getting upset if I don't ever get them. However, it would be totally cool. Long story short, I'm sitting back, enjoying the ride and hoping they grace my mailbox one day

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 05:03 AM
    Anyone else get this?

Attachment 231286

Posted via CB10
    Yep. Order said "canceled" previously.

I'm fine with it either way, but it would be sweet to get a late gift from Santa Berry...

Posted via BBCBZ10
    12-19-13 01:50 PM
    For everyone who had their order cancelled, what did you have in your cart while using the promo code?

I personally just grabbed a bundle with the code and while my order was originally backordered I received it about 2 weeks ago.

I'm assuming most if not all cancelled orders were for something besides just a bundle?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 02:36 PM
    For everyone who had their order cancelled, what did you have in your cart while using the promo code?

I personally just grabbed a bundle with the code and while my order was originally backordered I received it about 2 weeks ago.

I'm assuming most if not all cancelled orders were for something besides just a bundle?

Posted via CB10
    Mine was just the q10 bundle, but I'm in canada so I had to pay for shipping. It showed backordered, then silently changed to canceled.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 03:12 PM
    Mine was for the Z10 bundle. That's why I'm confused but along for the ride. I was able to order 2 of them, one for my Z10 and one for my younger brothers Z10. I wasn't fast enough to get one for my mom's but oh well. I wasn't unhappy with two.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 05:16 PM
    I first tried for the Z10 bundle, but it was sold out, so I tried to piece one together, but couldn't get all three items. In the end, I ordered a battery charger and the mini speaker.

I got the backordered email within an hour and checked the findmyorder site to see it canceled, which it still is.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Maybe most of these accessories are considered non-enterprise and BlackBerry will unload them as a "thank you" prior to ditching the consumers...
    12-19-13 06:53 PM
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-img_00000816.png
    I emailed the contact and this is their reply. I was not not able to order a bundle and pieced one together.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 10:49 AM
    Well ... it looks like a lot of people got this email. That is all fine and dandy, but what is really happening? At the rate they are moving it, you may get these accessories in time for Christmas 2014.

Seems there is still a lot of confusion. I don't think posting of the same email is relevant. What I would like to see is any follow-up to this message. That is, is anyone getting a shipping notification or tracking number? Basically, all of these emails are just a reiteration of the same thing over and over and over again. Let's see some action.

Anyone who sees any action or has any new correspondence, please let us all know.
    12-20-13 10:59 AM
    Well ... it looks like a lot of people got this email. That is all fine and dandy, but what is really happening? At the rate they are moving it, you may get these accessories in time for Christmas 2014.

Seems there is still a lot of confusion. I don't think posting of the same email is relevant. What I would like to see is any follow-up to this message. That is, is anyone getting a shipping notification or tracking number? Basically, all of these emails are just a reiteration of the same thing over and over and over again. Let's see some action.

Anyone who sees any action or has any new correspondence, please let us all know.
    See mine above. I emailed them, told them my order had been canceled and refunded. This was their reply. Now, what they send out, whether the bundle or whatever people actually ordered, will be the interesting thing. So we wait until they ship, at no charge, and see what we get for a late Christmas present.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 11:32 AM
    I am a little suspicous of the contact email address since it's neither to BlackBerry nor Digial River, but yet another party. (BlackBerry outsources their shop to Digital River and Digital River outsources their promos to another company?! How deep does this go?!) I don't think the third company is doing anything nefarious. I just don't think they know what's going on to inform properly. I agree though... we shall see in a few weeks...
    12-20-13 04:19 PM
563 ... 1213141516 ...