01-31-14 11:53 PM
563 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Called them and asked about my order, they said that I will have them within 7 days

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 09:48 PM
    Thank you for the update!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 08:11 AM
    So they wrote on the screen "customer cancelled order"?

Posted via CB10
    When you remove an order from the system it is typically due to a customer cancelling. (can't think of of any other scenarios) So they simply went in and cancelled all orders like this. It's not that they entered in manually "Customer cancelled order". It would be a default option up in the system.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 08:56 AM
    Arrived today.

Posted via CB10
    canaris likes this.
    12-04-13 06:10 PM
    Nice! Congrats!
    Graz likes this.
    12-04-13 06:17 PM
    Thanks for rubbing it in.
    Mine got cancelled with no explanation.
    12-04-13 06:46 PM
    Thanks for rubbing it in.
    Mine got cancelled with no explanation.
    Did you meet all the qualifications? Bought new Z10/Q10 recently? In the U.S.? Only ordered one of the offered Accessory Bundles before they were out-of-stock? If not, I think you know the explanation...

Anyone who didn't meet the qualifications above and got one anyway is lucky.
    12-04-13 07:42 PM
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-img_00000169.png

Got my email today, I'm out of town for a few weeks so won't actually have them in my hands though.

I for one did not punch in any pin or whatnot when I did this, but I only used the code for the bundle which I think was a big difference between the ones that got cancelled vs. shipped. Mine was also placed on backorder for a few days before being shipped.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 04:03 PM
    Got mine yesterday, too. I haven't purchased any BBs recently, and didn't use the PIN. I actually copied/pasted the Z10 code, but used it for the Q10 bundle. I was worried my order would be canceled because of that, but it somehow went through. Because of this, I did order a white Z10 with the recent promotion... am hoping it will also go through.
    12-05-13 10:38 PM
    Yeah argued to no avail as they told me I cancelled the order as well. I asked for a supervisor and wouldnt talk to me and the rep finally ponied up and said she was sorry but they lied and can't honor the shipment so sorry. Didn't feel like wasting anymore time on it.

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    12-05-13 10:43 PM
    Got my FedEx package last night 12/5/13. Box was extremely light-weight as if it was empty. Got my leather case, buds and battery.....thanks OP, BlackBerry, etc.....keeping the faith
    12-06-13 12:55 AM
    So mine still says boxed shipment.....And have not received any emails since the order confirmation and paypal receipt.
    Anyone have the number for me to call Digital River? I can't find it.....
    12-06-13 07:40 AM
    So I decided to email and cancel my order and got a reply that they cannot cancel and I will be receiving an email with tracking number. So finally I got a correspondence from digital river.
    canaris likes this.
    12-07-13 08:36 PM
    So mine still says boxed shipment.....And have not received any emails since the order confirmation and paypal receipt.
    Anyone have the number for me to call Digital River? I can't find it.....
    Same here. I actually called them Thursday 12/5 and they said that there was an update posted on my account that my order would be shipped out on that same date, and to look for a shipping confirmation email (check spam to be sure as well). They even said if there were additional issues to call back and they would even refund the shipping costs (>$5.00) and send it totally free! However, I still have not received any email or call from them yet. I'll wait until Monday to find out more. I waited this long so it couldn't hurt. Maybe they need more time due to the high/duplicate order confusion? IDK.

BTW...
    Call us at 1-866-957-0761
    https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/sto...03100&Env=BASE

HTH
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    12-08-13 08:32 AM
    Thank you for the update!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 04:14 PM
    Same here. I actually called them Thursday 12/5 and they said that there was an update posted on my account that my order would be shipped out on that same date, and to look for a shipping confirmation email (check spam to be sure as well). They even said if there were additional issues to call back and they would even refund the shipping costs (>$5.00) and send it totally free! However, I still have not received any email or call from them yet. I'll wait until Monday to find out more. I waited this long so it couldn't hurt. Maybe they need more time due to the high/duplicate order confusion? IDK.

BTW...

https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/sto...03100&Env=BASE

HTH
    Thanks...will call them tomorrow .
    12-08-13 05:59 PM
    I'm in the same boat... no shipping email yet... what gives? I emailed them last week and never received a response. Just sent them another email... hopefully someone gets back to me. Paid $28 to ship to Canada... didn't expect it to take 3 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 09:30 PM
    I'm in the same boat... no shipping email yet... what gives? I emailed them last week and never received a response. Just sent them another email... hopefully someone gets back to me. Paid $28 to ship to Canada... didn't expect it to take 3 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    I think they auto-canceled all shipments to canada since it was US only.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 09:34 PM
    I'm still waiting for mine.

No response since I put the order in.
    12-08-13 09:42 PM
    Wow....the silence is deafening!! Some customer support would be appreciated.

I'm still curious about BUHC and whether all of his orders came in. Seems a lot of orders have been canceled.
    12-09-13 07:41 AM
    I think they auto-canceled all shipments to canada since it was US only.

Posted via CB10
    Even if that's the case, I'd expect to be emailed back.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 07:42 AM
    I wasn't home to pick it up (US address) it will be shipped back to Blackberry..I am asking them to ship it to my
    Canadian address, they are not willing to help.. Wow , I am so annoyed
    12-09-13 11:44 AM
    I just called them and they told me that I should get a shipping email within a couple of days and at the very least they should ship by the 13th. Apparently even though it said boxed shipment, they were waiting for inventory
    Oh well, more wait and see I guess.
    12-09-13 12:01 PM
    I finally received my items in the mail today so hopefully the rest of you will see them shortly. I can't complain on the wait though because after all they were free. Thanks BlackBerry!!
    12-09-13 07:45 PM
    I'm still waiting for mine.

No response since I put the order in.
    Did you check the https://www.findmyorder.com site? If it says "canceled" under "boxed shipment", there's no point in waiting anymore; otherwise, it's free so worth the wait, no?
    12-09-13 08:52 PM
563 ... 910111213 ...