This just really pisses me off...coupon codes don't seem to work anymore, at least not at the times I tried. can't believe I missed it
    01-23-14 12:18 PM
    This just really pisses me off...coupon codes don't seem to work anymore, at least not at the times I tried. can't believe I missed it
    This was back in November, it was really only one day when the offer was valid. People were bombarding the site and I think they revoked the promo codes as it wasn't what they intended.

Now, granted BB did a decent thing by honouring "most" of those that were able to take advantage of it. I say "most" because I haven't received any response or my items, but seeing that they did fulfill the majority of them, I think they do deserve a lot of respect. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for me, but it isn't looking good.
    Ray UM likes this.
    01-23-14 12:54 PM
    This was back in November, it was really only one day when the offer was valid. People were bombarding the site and I think they revoked the promo codes as it wasn't what they intended.

Now, granted BB did a decent thing by honouring "most" of those that were able to take advantage of it. I say "most" because I haven't received any response or my items, but seeing that they did fulfill the majority of them, I think they do deserve a lot of respect. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for me, but it isn't looking good.
    They had initially cancelled my order without notice. Then I got an email later saying it will be shipped on January 10th. So kudos to them for honoring it and they have earned a very loyal customer. Indeed I just purchased my 4th BlackBerry z30 today

Posted via my Z30
    01-23-14 06:13 PM
    I just purchased my 4th BlackBerry z30 today
    Envious!
    01-23-14 08:04 PM
    Envious!
    Not really haha. Let's just say BlackBerry needs to step up their quality control

Fourth time is the charm it seems.

Posted via my Z30
    01-23-14 11:12 PM
    Not really haha. Let's just say BlackBerry needs to step up their quality control

Fourth time is the charm it seems.
    Bummer that it had to be four, then, but you still have a Z30!
    01-24-14 02:45 AM
    Anyone has received anything lately?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 04:14 PM
    Anyone has received anything lately?

Posted via CB10
    Not me. I'm still waiting for a response to my email. Don't know why it is so hard to just respond. I think most of the orders have been fulfilled, so surely someone has some free time to answer emails.
    01-27-14 08:32 PM
    My brother actually got a reply that all orders were shipped out on Jan 10 and should expect soon but nothing yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 09:36 PM
    My brother actually got a reply that all orders were shipped out on Jan 10 and should expect soon but nothing yet.

Posted via CB10
    That's what they first said. Then they admitted when they delivered no one was home. They sent it again by overnight express fedex.

Posted via my Z30
    01-28-14 01:27 PM
    That's what they first said. Then they admitted when they delivered no one was home. They sent it again by overnight express fedex.

Posted via my Z30
    So how do you get them to respond? Heck, at this point, I would appreciate a "hey ... we decided that there would be one person that would get nothing ... and that would be YOU" response.

I think I can pretty much assume my order won't be fulfilled.
    01-30-14 06:27 AM
    So how do you get them to respond? Heck, at this point, I would appreciate a "hey ... we decided that there would be one person that would get nothing ... and that would be YOU" response.

I think I can pretty much assume my order won't be fulfilled.
    I just replied to the email address they told me to contact in the first email. That's the same email everyone got. Same one you mentioned in the PM. I also included my order number. So they knew I ordered legitimately.

Posted via my Z30
    01-30-14 03:58 PM
    I just replied to the email address they told me to contact in the first email. That's the same email everyone got. Same one you mentioned in the PM. I also included my order number. So they knew I ordered legitimately.

Posted via my Z30
    OH ... I didn't even know you responded to my PM. Not sure why I wasn't notified.

Thanks. Yeah ...I don't get it. Let me give it a try with the order #. I just assumed that they could cross-reference the email address to the one they initially sent me.
    01-31-14 11:53 PM
563 ... 212223