Grrrr. I just want to get an email or some correspondence saying that my order will be fulfilled eventually. it is not looking good for me.

I wish I knew the order in which these were being fulfilled and the number of orders outstanding (including whether there is any intent to fill it). Ah well ... I guess I just need to keep being envious of all of you that have received it (and some that received double).

Maybe they will be nice enough to make mine a triple order since it has taken longer.
    01-06-14 12:35 PM
    Any Z10 owners looking for flipshell case I have an extra! First reply with this quote gets it free you pay shipping (I am in Connecticut, USA)

Please do not reply if you already received free items!

Posted via CB10
    Hi could you pls send a pic of the flip she'll and does it have a holster. I am interested.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 01:00 PM
    Hello anybody who received a double order for the Z10 and would like to share??

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 01:01 PM
    Hi could you pls send a pic of the flip she'll and does it have a holster. I am interested.

Posted via CB10
    This should be link to flipshell case:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Grq9bTH5

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 01:48 PM
    This should be link to flipshell case:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=jhN_2AqG

Posted via CB10
    Yes sir. Very interested. And thank you in advance for putting it up for free.
    01-06-14 01:54 PM
    Yes sir. Very interested. And thank you in advance for putting it up for free.
    PM me your shipping address

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:03 PM
    Hi I am sorry to be ignorant but I don't see the pm option.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:06 PM
    Hi I am sorry to be ignorant but I don't see the pm option.

Posted via CB10
    You will need to log into CB website, I don't think PM is a available on CB10 app

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:40 PM
    You will need to log into CB website, I don't think PM is a available on CB10 app

Posted via CB10
    Yes Sir you are exact. Something for them to implement in any case I did it about 10min ago. Let me know pls if u got it.
    01-06-14 02:44 PM
    The items from both my Z10 accessories order (shipped free to Amerifriend) and my Z30 accessories (for which I paid $45 to have them shipped to Canada, which was refunded) were shipped in one box to my Amerifriend.

Awesome. Makes up slightly for lack of PlayBook support / Bb10 Bridge... slightly.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 01:26 AM
    Wow shipped free to Canada, I should have used my Singapore address, but anyway no news for me so far, still waiting and tomorrow is going to be Jan 10

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:33 AM
    As with most people, I went through the confirmation, cancellation, "shipped by Jan 10, 2014" emails. Today is the 10th. I hadn't heard anything since December 18th.

Today I sent Maritz an email asking about status. Within an hour I got a FedEx tracking number. My advice to others who haven't heard anything -- send Maritz and email, you may get your stuff shipped.
    01-10-14 09:08 AM
    Just did that! Who knew in November that I'd still be waiting for my accessories in January lol

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 09:26 AM
    Yup just email them as well

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:12 AM
    As with most people, I went through the confirmation, cancellation, "shipped by Jan 10, 2014" emails. Today is the 10th. I hadn't heard anything since December 18th.

Today I sent Maritz an email asking about status. Within an hour I got a FedEx tracking number. My advice to others who haven't heard anything -- send Maritz and email, you may get your stuff shipped.
    That's great that you got a response. A friend of mine emailed them twice (once before Christmas and once last week) and hasn't heard anything. I also emailed yesterday, but have not received a response.
    01-10-14 10:23 AM
    That's great that you got a response. A friend of mine emailed them twice (once before Christmas and once last week) and hasn't heard anything. I also emailed yesterday, but have not received a response.
    Did you use the [email protected] address? I didn't get any reply other than an automated reply (saying someone would contact me within 48 hours) and then the FedEx ship notice less than an hour later.
    01-10-14 11:18 AM
    Just did that! Who knew in November that I'd still be waiting for my accessories in January lol
    Reminder: It's free stuff.
    jonty12 and JWWDUKE like this.
    01-10-14 12:30 PM
    I received my FedEx email today.
    Stated it's shipping out today and should arrive by Monday.
    I will track the progress over the weekend to be sure though.

Thanks BlackBerry!!!!
    01-10-14 01:04 PM
    Got my refund and PlayBook charger, except no power cord included. $2 from eBay.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 01:25 PM
    Reminder: It's free stuff.
    Now it's free, but initially I had paid the $35 shipping, and then a month later I went and purchased the charging bundle at Future Shop because I figured I wouldn't be getting my accessories.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 02:12 PM
    Finally got my tracking number

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 02:13 PM
    Now it's free, but initially I had paid the $35 shipping, and then a month later I went and purchased the charging bundle at Future Shop because I figured I wouldn't be getting my accessories.
    Are you saying you're out $35 for the delivery? And your purchase at Future Shop negates the value of the accessories you'll be receiving that others are not?
    01-10-14 02:22 PM
    Finally got my tracking number
    Congrats!
    olisg likes this.
    01-10-14 02:26 PM
    Wow shipped free to Canada, I should have used my Singapore address, but anyway no news for me so far, still waiting and tomorrow is going to be Jan 10.
    just to clarify, my order addressed for Canada was bundled in the same box and shipped to the US.

The irony is that fulfilment is from Mississauga ON, Canada, which is where I am right now, which is 40 minutes from my house by car... so they ship it all to the US instead.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 03:13 PM
    Are you saying you're out $35 for the delivery? And your purchase at Future Shop negates the value of the accessories you'll be receiving that others are not?
    No I'm saying that who knew we'd be getting the accessories 2 months after our order. As well, I probably wouldnt of ever purchased the charging bundle but having ordered it then having it cancelled was a tease.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 09:48 PM
563 ... 1819202122 ...