I had an accessory bundle shipped for a Q10 I purchased in May. No issue

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 07:20 PM
    In the US. Ordered just the bundle for my Q10, was put on back order immediately. Just got shipping notification this afternoon. Did not enter my pin during the ordering process nor did I order anything else. A success!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 07:53 PM
    I did the same. I only ordered the bundle pack and live in California. So maybe BlackBerry is just canceling the orders that included anything besides the bundle.
    11-30-13 08:04 PM
    I think they're canceling the Canada ones too.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 08:48 PM
    I put a battery bundle, and three cases on and mine still says boxed shipment. Don't care if they cancel and refund, just do it

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 08:54 PM
    Both items I ordered were cancelled. Refund for the shipping to paypal.
    12-01-13 09:29 AM
    My question to all these cancellations is: Why wait 10 days after the promotion to cancel orders that their point of sale system accepted and invoiced? BlackBerry/Digital River messed up.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 11:43 AM
    Maybe this is a conspiracy by Digital River to get people to hate blackberry. Sh1t happens. They launched a promo, it didn't work like they expected and no doubt they scrambled to find a solution. It's pretty pathetic that they could just send a generic email to people that didn't use the promo as it was intended stating that due to either the purchases made, or the location they were ordered to did not coincide with the rules they would not be honouring their purchase and instead just went with the BS "it's out of stock so we have to cancel" but whatever.
    People tried to buy something they weren't entitled to and it got got. Over and done. No different than bringing in an expired coupon to a store. Sometimes they don't notice, other times they do, and other times they just let it slip buy.
    Not illegal, not unethical, and certainly not theft or fraud on the buyer's behalf.
    12-01-13 12:44 PM
    My original order was put on back order as the items were out of stock. My order was fulfilled and shipping notification sent yesterday. As I noted earlier in the thread, I ordered just the bundle for the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:44 PM
    Maybe this is a conspiracy by Digital River to get people to hate blackberry. Sh1t happens. They launched a promo, it didn't work like they expected and no doubt they scrambled to find a solution. It's pretty pathetic that they could just send a generic email to people that didn't use the promo as it was intended stating that due to either the purchases made, or the location they were ordered to did not coincide with the rules they would not be honouring their purchase and instead just went with the BS "it's out of stock so we have to cancel" but whatever.
    People tried to buy something they weren't entitled to and it got got. Over and done. No different than bringing in an expired coupon to a store. Sometimes they don't notice, other times they do, and other times they just let it slip buy.
    Not illegal, not unethical, and certainly not theft or fraud on the buyer's behalf.
    Not necessarily...there's very little control over a coupon process and it is down to the cashier's judgement. This online sale had a two step authentication process whereby one entered their PIN to see whether they were eligible, followed with entering of the promo code which verified if the goods in the basket were eligible. Don't compare oranges to apples. Their delay on my cancellation (it's not cancelled yet, but I have a feeling it will be)has cost me dearly, as I've now missed out on the holiday sales at future shop and best buy which had the charging bundle 50% off. 11 days after my order and my order is still being 'processed', I'll take that as a cancellation.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:08 PM
    Couldn't you simply buy the items at FS or best buy in the meantime and wait and see if it eventually is fulfilled..if your "free stuff" ships, simply return the purchased stuff.

Sure. I don't want mine cancelled either, but...it doesn't really cost any of us be delaying shipping or cancelling.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 05:05 PM
    Couldn't you simply buy the items at FS or best buy in the meantime and wait and see if it eventually is fulfilled..if your "free stuff" ships, simply return the purchased stuff.

Sure. I don't want mine cancelled either, but...it doesn't really cost any of us be delaying shipping or cancelling.

Posted via CB10
    Many places work take stuff back after opening, especially electronic stuff, or charge restocking fee
    12-01-13 05:14 PM
    Just curious but to all that orders cancelled, how many got emails informing you of the cancellation and what did they give as the reason?
    12-01-13 05:15 PM
    It seems like most that have gotten a shipping email (myself included) used the code for the bundle and the bundle only. I would assume all incoming cancellation emails would simply state the buyer attempted to use the code on something besides the bundle, regardless of if the code was applied, it was strictly for a bundle and nothing else.

I personally did not punch in my Q10 pin before the code, but think that just honoring the bundle ones was an easier option then cancelling them all and screwing over people who used the code legit.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 05:33 PM
    Just curious but to all that orders cancelled, how many got emails informing you of the cancellation and what did they give as the reason?
    No email... I called and they told me... that I was the one who called it in to have it cancelled!! why in earth would I cancel something I paid 5 bux for?????

So I said don't cancel proceed with it and they said they can't once it's cancelled it's done... they told me to just reorder... I said code doesn't work any more and they said sorry nothing we can do about it.

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-01-13 05:56 PM
    No email... I called and they told me... that I was the one who called it in to have it cancelled!! why in earth would I cancel something I paid 5 bux for?????

So I said don't cancel proceed with it and they said they can't once it's cancelled it's done... they told me to just reorder... I said code doesn't work any more and they said sorry nothing we can do about it.

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    WOW, they're saying we are cancelling the orders lol, pretty sketchy. Someone covering their behind after sewing up.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 06:03 PM
    I called them and they said that the order was cancelled upon my request, I never called and asked them to cancel it obviously. It was the bundle for 119 plus shipping to canada so total of 33.00. They told me to order again without the discount lol.

I mean they don't have to make up the story that I called and asked for cancellation.
    Shady...

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I guess I could of done that, but kind of odd to go purchase back-up items while my credit card is charged with the order from shopblackberry.com, an invoice, and a status page saying my order is being processed (not cancelled...yet?). Gee... I've never had so much uncertainty over an online order...
    12-01-13 07:20 PM
    BlackBerry probably told Digital River if they wanted to honor the pricing, they had to pay for it. DR probably said screw that and is covering their rears.
    12-01-13 07:51 PM
    The CSR is probably just reading what they see on their screen, not that they re making stuff up.

Someone probably had the manager cancel all the orders en mass to anyone using the promo code.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 07:59 PM
    The CSR is probably just reading what they see on their screen, not that they re making stuff up.

Someone probably had the manager cancel all the orders en mass to anyone using the promo code.

Posted via CB10
    So they wrote on the screen "customer cancelled order"?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 09:21 PM
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-img_00005576.png
    Well i'm dissapointed
    12-02-13 12:24 AM
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-img_00000018.png
    Guess for now I am still good to go.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 04:04 AM
    At least the cancellations have been swift... I remember when the HP TouchPad's were on firesale and people got stuck not knowing for weeks, not knowing if their order was good-to-go or if they should try another retailer with stock. One retailer oversold, cancelled tons of orders, got downgraded severely on resellerratings.com, but finally got new stock weeks later and gave original customers who were cancelled first shot at the new inventory, which reversed their ratings somewhat.
    12-02-13 11:59 AM
    I spoke with BlackBerry customer support today and after several emails and phone calls I was told a replenishment of accessories was due in today (12/3 at noon)and should ship soon . Not sure how much weight this carries but with my order still sitting there (boxed shipment) and no updates since 11/21 maybe there is good news on the horizon.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 05:50 PM
563 ... 89101112 ...