Not to mention it's a third party that operates the store so the honoring would be done at their cost more likely than BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 10:37 AM
    Who's to say they aren't honoring some orders that they have stock for? Or came up with some random selection system until they ran out of inventory, based on what was ordered?

It doesn't matter though. None of us are entitled to any of it. First World problems.
    I don't think BlackBerry or Digital River would do any of the things mentioned in your first paragraph. Come up with a random selection process to deplete their inventory? Doubtful.

And um... we kind of are entitled. We followed every step in the process in order to get the accessory bundle. We entered our PIN, entered our Shop BlackBerry info, entered the code, and placed an order.

Then our orders were canceled.

It's Digital River's or BlackBerry's fault if there was a loophole that allowed any PIN to qualify for it. I don't just expect free stuff, but when I follow the rules and processes in place, I expect to get what I ordered at the cost I ordered it...and in the case, due to someone's error, it's free.

Posted via CB10
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    11-28-13 10:56 AM
    I don't think BlackBerry or Digital River would do any of the things mentioned in your first paragraph. Come up with a random selection process to deplete their inventory? Doubtful.

And um... we kind of are entitled. We followed every step in the process in order to get the accessory bundle. We entered our PIN, entered our Shop BlackBerry info, entered the code, and placed an order.

Then our orders were canceled.

It's Digital River's or BlackBerry's fault if there was a loophole that allowed any PIN to qualify for it. I don't just expect free stuff, but when I follow the rules and processes in place, I expect to get what I ordered at the cost I ordered it...and in the case, due to someone's error, it's free.
    If you just recently bought/activated your Q10 or Z10, followed the rules (including where the offer was valid and only ordered the accessory bundle offered), then you might have a claim on "entitlement"; otherwise, you didn't follow the "rules and processes" in place. Also, the fine print stated "Quantities are limited while supplies lasts." Maybe you just weren't fast enough.
    11-28-13 07:45 PM
    anyone receive their order yet? I'm still waiting...

Official Skylight Fitness BBM Channel - The latest in health, fitness,& supplements news! - C000E48C9
    11-29-13 02:04 PM
    anyone receive their order yet? I'm still waiting...

Official Skylight Fitness BBM Channel - The latest in health, fitness,& supplements news! - C000E48C9
    Yes, it just arrived today.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 02:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Congrats!

I'm curious, did your order follow the rules of the promotion?
    11-29-13 03:06 PM
    i got canceled also.. for no reason
    11-29-13 03:44 PM
    Congrats!

I'm curious, did your order follow the rules of the promotion?
    I just entered the coupon. I don't think the enter your pin thing actually connected to the sites store (just told you whether you have a BlackBerry USA pin, nothing more)... I entered it on my office pc that morning, then closed out and later at home on my BlackBerry I went directly back to the actual site direct to make sure I wasn't being scammed or phished and it accepted the code without any pin.

Posted via CB10
    Saiga likes this.
    11-29-13 03:54 PM
    I just entered the coupon. I don't think the enter your pin thing actually connected to the sites store (just told you whether you have a BlackBerry USA pin, nothing more)... I entered it on my office pc that morning, then closed out and later at home on my BlackBerry I went directly back to the actual site direct to make sure I wasn't being scammed or phished and it accepted the code without any pin.

Posted via CB10
    And your order was just for the accessory bundle?
    11-29-13 03:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Interesting! I'm waiting impatiently for my order! Too bad there is no tracking information. Did it come via Canada Post?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:59 PM
    Where does it say you have been cancelled or shipped or anything. Someone want to post a screenshot. My order has no info on it at all so far
    11-29-13 04:27 PM
    Where does it say you have been cancelled or shipped or anything. Someone want to post a screenshot. My order has no info on it at all so far
    Go to Findmyorder.com, enter in your order number and password from when placed the order and you'll see it.

Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-2013-11-29-22.45.52.png
    My "by the rules" order, which is still on backorder shows boxed shipment.

Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-2013-11-29-22.57.08.png
    While all of my greedy orders show cancelled.
    11-29-13 05:02 PM
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-nocancel.jpg

Mines been sitting like this for a week, PayPal took the $$$ and I have yet to see or get an update ..
    RyanGermann likes this.
    11-29-13 07:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nocancel.JPG 
Views:	1366 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	225478

Mines been sitting like this for a week, PayPal took the $$$ and I have yet to see or get an update ..
    right that is what mine show
    11-29-13 07:18 PM
    i got canceled also.. for no reason
    The reason is they screwed up and aren't honoring the promotional code for people who got it for free if their device isn't just purchased from Shop BlackBerry. Mine got cancelled too for no reason, on 11/27 I called in and Digital River said it had been cancelled that day, and that I "should be getting an email informing me of the cancellation within 24 hours."

It's been 48 hours and I've gotten nothing. I also ordered a white Q10 that day, the 21st, and have yet to receive a tracking number or anything (though my PayPal account was charged).

If this is the primary way BlackBerry will be selling its devices, I suggest they fix this. It's right up there with the ObamaCare website in being a big mess. I've called Digital River who told me the white Q10 was out of stock (so I asked why I didn't get an email informing me of it being on backorder...they had no real answer...and I have a real hard time believing that any phone from BlackBerry is honestly out of stock). They cancelled the Q10 accessory bundle because they don't feel like honoring it even though it's entirely their fault for messing up their system and allowing people to enter their pin to take advantage of the offer.

So who knows when I'll get my white Q10. But this is my last time buying stuff directly from BlackBerry directly if they're using Digital River, and considering the white Q10 will be my 17th different BlackBerry, I'd say I'm a pretty damn good customer.
    11-29-13 07:19 PM
    The reason is they screwed up and aren't honoring the promotional code for people who got it for free if their device isn't just purchased from Shop BlackBerry. Mine got cancelled too for no reason, on 11/27 I called in and Digital River said it had been cancelled that day, and that I "should be getting an email informing me of the cancellation within 24 hours."

It's been 48 hours and I've gotten nothing. I also ordered a white Q10 that day, the 21st, and have yet to receive a tracking number or anything (though my PayPal account was charged).

If this is the primary way BlackBerry will be selling its devices, I suggest they fix this. It's right up there with the ObamaCare website in being a big mess. I've called Digital River who told me the white Q10 was out of stock (so I asked why I didn't get an email informing me of it being on backorder...they had no real answer...and I have a real hard time believing that any phone from BlackBerry is honestly out of stock). They cancelled the Q10 accessory bundle because they don't feel like honoring it even though it's entirely their fault for messing up their system and allowing people to enter their pin to take advantage of the offer.

So who knows when I'll get my white Q10. But this is my last time buying stuff directly from BlackBerry directly if they're using Digital River, and considering the white Q10 will be my 17th different BlackBerry, I'd say I'm a pretty damn good customer.
    Wah waah And you probably applied the coupon codes to Q10's an other accessories not in the promotion.
    11-29-13 07:34 PM
    Wah waah And you probably applied the coupon codes to Q10's an other accessories not in the promotion.
    If I applied a code that wasn't meant to work, it would say "Invalid Code." But when the code works, takes me to My Cart, shows a "-$120" off my order in the invoice and I receive a confirmation of my order to my email address, those are pretty good signs that the code worked.

What part of that doesn't make sense to you????
    11-29-13 08:55 PM
    Still have no idea of the status of the shipment or refund. When you go to the findmyorder page it just lists the order contents but nothing on a tracking number or anything...kind of stupid. At least send me a email saying it was canceled, refunded or shipped off.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055 - C0006E212
    11-29-13 08:56 PM
    I already posted this but mine was cancelled as well, I used the code to buy the 119 bundle only and paid 33 to ship to Canada. Got confirmed then two hours later back ordered. This was the weekend so on Tuesday I logged in to see Cancelled.

No email.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 10:21 PM
    Mine got cancelled too, no email, I really just wanted headphones since the z10 didn't come with any. Oh well, no perks for early adopters.
    11-29-13 10:40 PM
    BUHC....would love if you can give us an update on the numerous orders you made. Did any get canceled? Did you receive them already?

I got away with several hundred dollars (multiple orders) for various chargers, accessories, batteries,cases and more. Most of the things I bought can be used for all brand of phones.

Paid $28 because shipping to Canada for each order

Now it is saying invalid promo code for the Q10 and the Z10 codes.

Did I ever milk that one while it lasted! wooo
    11-29-13 11:14 PM
    I just received my tracking numbers from BlackBerry about these free items. Glad they didn't cancel my order.
    11-30-13 05:00 PM
    I just received tracking numbers earlier, mine was put on back order hours after I used the code when this first came out. Double checked my account to make sure I Wasent charged.

All good so far.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:23 PM
    Dang are you in Canada or the US

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:53 PM
    US.

I also only used the code for the bundle pack, good possibility that they only honored them, even if they weren't purchased with a new BlackBerry (as I think the code was originally for?)

I'm sure someone else could chim in if they also received a shipping email that got stuff besides the bundle.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 07:14 PM
563 ... 7891011 ...