The more appropriate question is probably one that asks if anyone has seen any update to their order. Perhpas an indication that they have been picked from inventory, or a shipping number provided. As others have stated, it is likely too early for someone to receive their accessories so quickly.

The only update I have seen is the pending charges on credit card for shipping have gone away and there is no posted shipping charges sounds like orders are being cancelled. But the order is still sitting there when I check online, still doesnt say cancelled.
    11-26-13 04:17 PM
    Mine shows canceled when you go check the order using the order number, oh well!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 04:18 PM
    Just got a refund email from paypal. Oh well.............
    11-26-13 04:24 PM
    All of my orders were just canceled and the shipping charges were refunded to my PayPal account.
    11-26-13 04:27 PM
    Mine shows canceled when you go check the order using the order number, oh well!

Posted via CB10
    Mine does too. I sent a message to them. Whatever the answer back it was most likely a promotional error. I still want them to at least inform me what of what went on. The last thing I received was an email saying it was out of stock and I will be billed when the item is shipped.
    11-26-13 04:27 PM
    I looked at the deal when it was posted and it read like it was supposed to be a rebate associated with buying a phone, not a promotion for anybody to use.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 05:18 PM
    I looked at the deal when it was posted and it read like it was supposed to be a rebate associated with buying a phone, not a promotion for anybody to use.

Posted via CB10
    I would agree with that but it asks for a Z10 or Q10 PIN ? so the whole promotion didnt make much sense.
    cantina4me likes this.
    11-26-13 05:23 PM
    The only update I have seen is the pending charges on credit card for shipping have gone away and there is no posted shipping charges sounds like orders are being cancelled. But the order is still sitting there when I check online, still doesnt say cancelled.
    +1
    11-26-13 05:24 PM
    I would agree with that but it asks for a Z10 or Q10 PIN ? so the whole promotion didnt make much sense.
    Some people may actually get their orders if their Pin was a US phone and recently activated.

Posted via CB10
    gmtrainer1 likes this.
    11-26-13 05:29 PM
    Mine when I checked using the order number, it says boxed shipment,

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 06:42 PM
    I officially received an email that confirmed a refund....bummer

With Z10 authority
    11-26-13 07:03 PM
    I got the refund email too. Looks like they are not honoring all orders.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:12 PM
    Some people may actually get their orders if their Pin was a US phone and recently activated.
    Mine was recently activated, but I didn't go through the PIN entry, just directly to the store. The order was canceled according to the website. Oh well, fun while it lasted...
    11-26-13 08:22 PM
    Received my tracking number from FedEx, however I purchased items way before this coupon was posted around. good luck

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 07:39 AM
    Received my tracking number from FedEx, however I purchased items way before this coupon was posted around. good luck

Posted via CB10
    When you say purchased items did you use coupon code and just pay shipping or did you purchase additional items as well? How long did it take to receive tracking number?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 08:09 AM
    I checked all of my orders closely and it turns out that the one order that was for the accessory package hasn't been canceled yet. Don't know if that means I'll actually get it or not, the items still show as backordered, but that is the one order that I placed that followed all of the rules.
    11-27-13 11:04 AM
    Got a refund instead

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    11-27-13 11:29 AM
    Got a refund instead

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    Did your order follow the rules of the promotion?
    11-27-13 11:55 AM
    I checked all of my orders closely and it turns out that the one order that was for the accessory package hasn't been canceled yet. Don't know if that means I'll actually get it or not, the items still show as backordered, but that is the one order that I placed that followed all of the rules.
    Could it be that you made too many orders and they are only going to grant you one of the orders?

At first I thought that perhaps they were cancelling any order that contained items that were back-ordered, but that doesn't seem to be the case based on what you just stated, so that rules out that theory.
    11-27-13 01:20 PM
    So far no news for me aside from the confirmation email last Friday

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 08:58 PM
    Checked my order status - cancelled

lol was fun while it lasted. I
    11-27-13 10:05 PM
    Most companies that have a screw up like that usually honor the stuff given away by mistake, considering the fact that it's the company's fault (or their supplier or whoever).

Kinda sh1tty that BlackBerry isn't doing the same.
    11-27-13 11:53 PM
    My order was canceled as well and I followed all rules as applied to promotion. Pretty crappy!

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    11-28-13 02:13 AM
    Most companies that have a screw up like that usually honor the stuff given away by mistake, considering the fact that it's the company's fault (or their supplier or whoever).

Who's to say they aren't honoring some orders that they have stock for? Or came up with some random selection system until they ran out of inventory, based on what was ordered?

It doesn't matter though. None of us are entitled to any of it. First World problems.
    11-28-13 06:48 AM

I think such instances are more the exceptions than the rule, and that's why a company honoring a price mistake like this makes the news (Verizon's online glitch allowing grandfathered customers to upgrade at subsidized prices, United Airlines' $10 tickets in September, etc.)
    11-28-13 09:47 AM
563 ... 678910 ...