LOL!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 02:02 PM
    Dang looks like it's over /:

- Developer of 'Web Design Cheat Sheet' for BB10 (Posted via CB10)
    11-22-13 03:48 PM
    damnit, deal is dead.
    11-22-13 05:36 PM
    I keep getting an Invalid promo code
    11-22-13 06:25 PM
    Lol ,there is a guy posting he used this coupon and he was charged 113$ he is hopping mad in another thread. I suspect all other abusers will be in for a Lil surprise!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:27 PM
    I sincerely hope you are not referring to me? Mad Man? Maybe a little irate that my order was cancelled this morning due to lack of stock that I have no doubt is due to people abusing it. Thanks for that. In the future please refrain from calling me names. It just makes you seem petty and childish.
    I also hope you get caught.
    Looks like you know a thing or two about that...(being petty and childish that is)

Who in here has a Business Degree? I do. I know the law when it comes to promos, do you? People calling me holier than thou and then quote my signature. Well ROGERS in Canada confirmed that I was indeed the first sold and activated Z10 in Canada. so um stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Im not mad, even after my order was cancelled. I just think its sad that you took advantage of the offer for the accessory bundle and used t for your own means. Typical. Also I went to bed after my last post last night. You didnt scare me away with your sharp retort, you actually made me laugh at how idiotic you sounded. I have a life that is away from the forums. Maybe you need one as well.

Maybe I'll give my friend at BBRY a shout on bbm and get video going and show them this thread....
    Hahaha, really? So now a business degree gives you a superior understanding of laws now, is it? And you're going to use that to claim superiority? In that case two can play that game. Who in here has a medical degree? I DO. So I know a thing or two when it comes to ethics. Do you??

Wait, you just claimed to have a life outside the forums but then you go on to brag about having the first rogers z10 XD. I guess we all have to get through the day somehow

how does this make me a MAD MAN? Enlighten me. Why dont you go to your nearest BB dealer and go in and steal some phones. It's the same thing as what you did to the offer. see if you get away with it because by the logic you all so profusely use to validate your actions it should be fine and you should be able to walk out with any device in your hands.
    Just sayin.
    Am I a mad man because I have morals?
    Am I a mad man because I didnt choose to steal?
    If so then call me Mr. Hatter from now on.
    Nothing to say anymore now? Did that sum it all up for you.
    Back to card writing.
    Yes, because blatantly walking into a random dealer and grabbing phones and walking out is the SAME THING as using legit codes, right? I dont even.... -_-

I don't think you're a madman, I do think barking to others online that you're super smart, above them, have a life, and that you have an understanding of the law that equates to a regular viewership of "The Good Wife" is pathetic though.
    Meh, let him have his moment, otherwise he's gonna tell on us to his so called BlackBerry buddy :P

Ha Ha Ha, touche but I never said I am super smart but thanks.
    I never said I was above anyone at all, just that I wouldn't steal things? does that make me a bad person? Um No.
    I do have an understanding of the law and so should everyone else, especially since it is such a basic thing that everyone should understand.
    What is pathetic though,are the attempts to belittle me. Rolls right off and doesn't affect me.
    You are all nameless people on a web forum. Do you honestly think I care what you do or do not think of me? Because if you do then you are mistaken. I just don't like to be called names and I will not let people get away with it.
    As for a life, yeah maybe some people need to get one.

Happy Friday, there is a whole big world out there for you all to antagonize.
    Ya, no surprises there Mr. Business degree.

So which is it Mr. Business degree? You don't care what nameless people think of you? or that you care so much that you will not let people get away with it? You need to make up your mind. Also, it seems not only are you jelly but it seems your jimmies may also have been rustled.

Usually when people have to say "do you think I care what you think about me" or "I'm not mad" or "it doesn't affect me" the opposite is true. If you didn't care you wouldn't need to tell us about any of this. Wouldn't need to remind us how much you don't care because you wouldn't respond if you didn't.
    Lol stop you're gonna make him cry

Some people really need to get better fitting panties, that way they won't bunch so much.
    Let's leave judgment for that final day upstairs.

Posted via CB10
    That made me lol

Called up the help line on the site, gave them some info and they agreed that while what others did is wrong, some orders are going to be cancelled and some are going to be billed. They offered me a free accessory bundle for bringing it to their attention. I'll have it Tuesday thanks to them offering free express shipping. Have a Nice Weekend. Truth and Honesty will always prevail...
    Oh dear lord heavens we are so lucky to have this selfless knight, riding high above the masses on his holier than thou pony, to save us from the evils of people using coupon codes. Oh jeebus! Praise the lord, hallelujah! You mad bro? Come at me.
    Last edited by vegetto_456; 11-23-13 at 10:31 AM. Reason: spacing
    11-22-13 06:54 PM
    ahhh its over
    11-22-13 07:42 PM
    i can't get it to work for my q10 help please
    The promo has "ended" there was a glitch in the "offer".

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:45 PM
    Codes expired

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:46 PM
    Possibly thanks to captain amazing up there

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:46 PM
    Wow looks like blackberry is clearing out their stock of accessories ...not a good sign especially since there have been no leaked dates of new bb10 phones in the future.

They basically gave away these accessories (mostly to hoarders) looks like they are moving away from the consumer customer base.
    11-22-13 07:59 PM
    So sad I missed this i really need a battery and headphones..

Maybe karma for cutting that guy off yesterday

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 08:31 PM
    I tore my acl

Posted via CB10
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    11-22-13 09:23 PM
    edit first post and title, it's dead
    11-22-13 09:45 PM
    Moderator, please close this thread as the offer is no longer available...
    11-23-13 02:58 AM
    I think it makes more sense to change the title to let folks know it is over/expired but leave the thread open. By leaving it open, we can then hear if anyone has actually received their accessories or if orders were canceled, modified or whatever. Just my thoughts in my the matter. Mods will decide what is best.
    Saiga and pantlesspenguin like this.
    11-23-13 08:19 AM
    Looks like Shop BlackBerry accessories section has been removed from BlackBerry website.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 08:58 AM
    wow,,, these people that think of themselves as self-appointed cops...
    11-23-13 09:50 AM
    Going to be a lot of crappy wine made with all of these sour grapes.
    11-23-13 12:57 PM
    Has anyone received the 'free accessories'?
    11-24-13 10:59 PM
    Something tells me that it might take more than one day for the order to be processed, shipped and delivered.
    11-25-13 12:11 AM
    It's been like four days and no news from them

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:34 AM
    No news from who? It's been three days, two of them being the weekend.
    11-25-13 06:39 AM
    Anyone know who they ship with
    11-25-13 02:00 PM
    Has anyone received the 'free accessories'?
    The more appropriate question is probably one that asks if anyone has seen any update to their order. Perhpas an indication that they have been picked from inventory, or a shipping number provided. As others have stated, it is likely too early for someone to receive their accessories so quickly.
    11-25-13 08:46 PM
563 ... 56789 ...