How did you get a "US Only" promo (printed twice on the image you attached) when your signature line says "Owner of the First Z10 sold in Canada."?
    I got it yesterday and I'm in Canada just need to pay shipping

Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-img_20131855.png

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    11-22-13 11:03 AM
    Ha Ha Ha, touche but I never said I am super smart but thanks.
    I never said I was above anyone at all, just that I wouldn't steal things? does that make me a bad person? Um No.
    I do have an understanding of the law and so should everyone else, especially since it is such a basic thing that everyone should understand.
    What is pathetic though,are the attempts to belittle me. Rolls right off and doesn't affect me.
    You are all nameless people on a web forum. Do you honestly think I care what you do or do not think of me? Because if you do then you are mistaken. I just don't like to be called names and I will not let people get away with it.
    As for a life, yeah maybe some people need to get one.
    Happy Friday, there is a whole big world out there for you all to antagonize.
    Usually when people have to say "do you think I care what you think about me" or "I'm not mad" or "it doesn't affect me" the opposite is true. If you didn't care you wouldn't need to tell us about any of this. Wouldn't need to remind us how much you don't care because you wouldn't respond if you didn't.
    11-22-13 11:03 AM
    Some people really need to get better fitting panties, that way they won't bunch so much.
    Let's leave judgment for that final day upstairs.

Posted via CB10
    boi2012 and thatplaybookguy like this.
    11-22-13 11:05 AM
    This post gets the award for the most guilt-tripping to date.

I'm not taking sides or pointing fingers.
    Just the facts!

That's not my finger!

11-22-13 11:10 AM
    Who in here has a Business Degree? I do. I know the law when it comes to promos, do you? People calling me holier than thou and then quote my signature. Well ROGERS in Canada confirmed that I was indeed the first sold and activated Z10 in Canada. so um stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Did you look at/comprehend the image you posted of the promo, which says "US Only" *twice* and yet you ordered something because you were able to pay extra for Canadian postage (as some other people had found out and related)? By your reasoning, you can either follow explictly what is written or follow the intention of the offer. Explicitly, you're not eligible - you're in Canada. Intentionally, you're not eligible - you didn't just buy a Z10/Q10 in order to get this promo. You have no entitlement to this offer and aren't above anyone else for ordering.
    Saiga likes this.
    11-22-13 11:11 AM
    I just tried it and got the "promotion has expired" message. Bummer.
    11-22-13 11:13 AM
    I got it yesterday and I'm in Canada just need to pay shipping

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131855.png 
Views:	706 
Size:	116.9 KB 
ID:	223328
    I wasn't literally asking why the other poster was able to order in Canada. I was trying to point out his/her hypocrisy.

Hope your order comes through, but if it doesn't, oh well... fun while it lasted.
    11-22-13 11:15 AM
    Did anyone get any shipping numbers on their invoices, I didn't lol

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 11:18 AM
    Did you look at/comprehend the image you posted of the promo, which says "US Only" *twice* and yet you ordered something because you were able to pay extra for Canadian postage (as some other people had found out and related)? By your reasoning, you can either follow explictly what is written or follow the intention of the offer. Explicitly, you're not eligible - you're in Canada. Intentionally, you're not eligible - you didn't just buy a Z10/Q10 in order to get this promo. You have no entitlement to this offer and aren't above anyone else for ordering.
    Maybe that is why mine got cancelled, thanks for clearing that up. But the people who exploited didn't JUST BUY their devices either. kettle.
    11-22-13 11:34 AM
    Maybe that is why mine got cancelled, thanks for clearing that up. But the people who exploited didn't JUST BUY their devices either. kettle.
    Was your order actually canceled or just placed on backorder?

I honestly figured all of the "backordered" orders would eventually change to "canceled" orders, but haven't heard from anyone receiving a cancelation email yet.
    11-22-13 11:44 AM
    unfortunately it wont work for me.
    11-22-13 11:48 AM
    Where did you get the codes? Mine didn't come up
    11-22-13 11:50 AM
    Offer worked in Canada; I got the q10 accessory package for "free" (shipping to canada was $30, so it cost me $30)
    11-22-13 11:54 AM
    It worked for me in Canada.. and my order was not cancelled or backlogged... yet...
    11-22-13 11:56 AM
    You cant get "charged more" if you authorize bb store to take $30 from your CC or paypal or google wallet or whatever, thats what the vendor has access to, $30... they cant magically take $60 out of your account... they CAN cancel the order..

Theft is theft. Don't be alarmed if in the end you get charged more for your items. when they catch up with orders and find out you bypassed the rules. They may feel inclined to either charge you for all the goods or make it so you only get the one accessory bundle as that all the promotion is about. It wasn't as a coupon for $120, that is what people figured out they could do which in essence is violating the promotion.
    11-22-13 12:01 PM
    are u serious? lol... 'charge u with fraud'

dramatic much?

How am I mad about it? I got the promo. Paid for and will be here soon in my hands. They can charge you with Fraud.
    11-22-13 12:05 PM
    Called up the help line on the site, gave them some info and they agreed that while what others did is wrong, some orders are going to be cancelled and some are going to be billed. They offered me a free accessory bundle for bringing it to their attention. I'll have it Tuesday thanks to them offering free express shipping. Have a Nice Weekend. Truth and Honesty will always prevail...
    11-22-13 12:26 PM
    Thanks dude! Real helpful.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 12:31 PM
    Hope you saw my sarcasm

Posted via CB10
    But at least you got what you wanted right?

Posted via CB10
    Called up the help line on the site, gave them some info and they agreed that while what others did is wrong, some orders are going to be cancelled and some are going to be billed. They offered me a free accessory bundle for bringing it to their attention. I'll have it Tuesday thanks to them offering free express shipping. Have a Nice Weekend. Truth and Honesty will always prevail...
    Uhm bringing what exactly to their attention? I figure it already had their attention since they cancelled their pomo codes.!
    11-22-13 12:40 PM
    So after you preceived your order was "canceled" (due to not following the terms of the promo, by your very own "standards"), you got "honest"...
    boi2012 and Berry_Pink like this.
    11-22-13 12:45 PM
    That's what a rat does

Posted via CB10
    boi2012 likes this.
    11-22-13 12:52 PM
    I don't suppose he mentioned that though

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 12:57 PM
    None of that happened.

Playbookguy: Hey BlackBerry we have some crooks online stealing from your promotion

BlackBerry: Did you log the IP addresses?

Playbookguy: I did, I'm faxing them over now, I also backtraced it.

BlackBerry: They dun goofed, now we know who's doin it

Playbookguy: Can you assure me consequences will never be the same?

BlackBerry: They have indeed been reported to the cyber police

Playbookguy: I'll let them know I now have 3rd party verification that I'm very smart and that police will soon be knocking down doors and confiscating Z10 chargers.

BlackBerry: Have a complimentary accessory bundle

Last edited by katiepea; 11-22-13 at 01:39 PM.
    11-22-13 01:21 PM
563 ... 45678 ...