Sure it does. More people bought the bundle so it sold out faster and therefore went on backorder. Less people bought the other stuff. Maybe they decided to let the other stuff go through since the bundle sold out so quickly. If you order was cancelled, go back and order something other than the bundle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, I ordered a lot more things than just the bundle. I was saying my order for the bundle that actually followed all of the rules was still put on backorder along with all of my other orders and all of the orders from my wife.

Will have to wait and see what happens.
    11-21-13 11:15 PM
    Invalid promo code... wtf!?

Posted via my Q10
    11-21-13 11:26 PM
    As an experiment, I ordered the exact same items again... and it worked. One of the items was the Mini Stereo Speakers White, which I suspected was sold out (which it did display as such at one point, then became available).

I didn't plan on ordering two, but I can't help tinkering to see what the "system" would do... Now I'll see if it'll return a backorder message in an hour...
    11-21-13 11:28 PM
    The advantages people will take sometime...

Reminds me of looting in the LA riots!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 11:37 PM
    Codes are dead now.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    11-21-13 11:38 PM
    Codes are dead now.
    Yup...
    11-21-13 11:53 PM
    What if this is all part of a future plan.

Make customers happy, clear inventory, makes space for new inventory, or they have some property that they want to put in the market (Just saying) and want to clear it up.

Could be anything, but people try to keep it POSITIVE..

I for all am very Happy.
    My Z10 and yet to receive Q10 got some sweet deal tonight..
    11-21-13 11:57 PM
    I got away with several hundred dollars (multiple orders) for various chargers, accessories, batteries,cases and more. Most of the things I bought can be used for all brand of phones.

Paid $28 because shipping to Canada for each order

Now it is saying invalid promo code for the Q10 and the Z10 codes.

Did I ever milk that one while it lasted! wooo
    wasnt it one per person per household?
    You just might have a much bigger bill coming than you thought...
    I had bbm'd my sis and now says the code is invalid. kudos to those that ripped off the BB store.
    11-21-13 11:59 PM
    I had bbm'd my sis and now says the code is invalid. kudos to those that ripped off the BB store.
    It is one per household, but it was also limited to people buying Z10's or Q10's too.

They can't charge over the amount of the invoice, so the worst that can happen (to those that were successful at ordering) is that all the orders will be canceled due to the glitch.

None of us are entitled to any of it, even your sis.
    Karan Mohal likes this.
    11-22-13 12:05 AM
    Nope. Purchase receipt emails received for the amounts I was expecting /agreed to. Called and confirmed orders are already being processed /picked and not on back order. It's supposed to be one per household but it let me get more.
    11-22-13 12:06 AM
    That.
    Totally free BlackBerry accessories!-screenshot-252-.png
    Some might be in for a much bigger bill than they think and if not, you got away with it. And that is theft.
    11-22-13 12:09 AM
    That.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (252).png 
Views:	959 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	223188
    Some might be in for a much bigger bill than they think and if not, you got away with it. And that is theft.
    Yeah we know what the terms say. What it let us do is another thing.
    11-22-13 12:12 AM
    Theft is theft. Don't be alarmed if in the end you get charged more for your items. when they catch up with orders and find out you bypassed the rules. They may feel inclined to either charge you for all the goods or make it so you only get the one accessory bundle as that all the promotion is about. It wasn't as a coupon for $120, that is what people figured out they could do which in essence is violating the promotion.
    11-22-13 12:12 AM
    I'm guessing this thread is going to grow quickly in the next few days. I suspect there will be a lot of cancelled orders.

Posted via CB10
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    11-22-13 12:16 AM
    ^What's more interesting is the line next to it. That is still applicable. PS, businesses do NOT have to honor tech glitches and they don't always. I should hope nobody who took more than advantage of this ever complains about BlackBerry's fiscal situation after you've illegally obtained hundreds of dollars of merchandise.

I'm not the moral police, however, so one can only hope. Anyhow, let the crucifixion begin.
    11-22-13 12:18 AM
    The promo code is dead now!
    If you are one of those who ordered more then you really need (just because it was free and you thought it would be a cool way to make extra $$ on eBay just in time for the holidays ), and you willing instead to share the love (loot) with a new (and proud) Z10 owner, please message me privately for my mailing address. I'll cover the shipping charge via PayPal, if needed. Thanks
    11-22-13 12:19 AM
    Second experiment generated a backorder notice in 59 minutes...
    11-22-13 12:20 AM
    I'm just pointing out the obvious is all. I got what the promo offered. And One of them. People share? HA.
    11-22-13 12:21 AM
    Theft is theft. Don't be alarmed if in the end you get charged more for your items. when they catch up with orders and find out you bypassed the rules. They may feel inclined to either charge you for all the goods or make it so you only get the one accessory bundle as that all the promotion is about. It wasn't as a coupon for $120, that is what people figured out they could do which in essence is violating the promotion.
    Yeah not going to happen. I used PayPal. You approve every transaction and dollar on PayPal, it's not just whatever the company chooses to charge you. As another poster said, the only way they have out of this is canceling orders. They cannot charge more than the invoice amount. Thank God I have personally confirmed my order is home free, not back ordered and being processed for shipment.

I'd be mad too if I wasn't in on it
    11-22-13 12:21 AM
    How am I mad about it? I got the promo. Paid for and will be here soon in my hands. They can charge you with Fraud.
    11-22-13 12:24 AM
    How am I mad about it? I got the promo. Paid for and will be here soon in my hands. They can charge you with Fraud.
    How did you get a "US Only" promo (printed twice on the image you attached) when your signature line says "Owner of the First Z10 sold in Canada."?
    11-22-13 12:29 AM
    How did you get a "US Only" promo (printed twice on the image you attached) when your signature line says "Owner of the First Z10 sold in Canada."?
    I live in Canada, but put down my brother's mailing address in the states. Probably the same for him.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    11-22-13 12:53 AM
    Hmm sounds to me like you are indeed mad. I HIGHLY doubt they would charge with fraud. Truth be told, it is their fault for allowing this to happen. If it's allowed on the site, it is FAIR GAME in my eyes. As customers, we are in the clear. Sorry, but there is no right or wrong here. So you can get off your high horse and join the rest of us, okay champ? Your hoiler than thou attitude is really annoying.

There are NO moral quandries here. All you bellyaching posters should maybe realize that there are more important matters in the world to worry about. Just saying.
    11-22-13 01:04 AM
    Not US only, I am in Canada and managed to order. The only caveat is that you have to pay shipping to Canada, whereas it is free to ship to the states.
    11-22-13 01:05 AM
    Sorry playbookguy they can't charge you more than you agreed to. That's actually theft. Being opportunistic to a promo is not. You're dead wrong on all accounts.
    11-22-13 01:06 AM
563 ... 23456 ...