Are there any apps that let you download torrents like the way transmission for mac does?

I'd like to download torrents on my phone, like movies for example, and then plug my phone into the tv to watch.
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-16-14 07:53 PM
    If you're on 10.2.1, download Flud. It's a torrent app and it runs really well on BB10.
    03-16-14 08:28 PM
    Utorrent? Bit torrent? I see a few on snap but would love to know which are best.

From my new z30
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-16-14 10:38 PM
    Is that an android program?

I'm using TTORRENT right now and it seems to work a lot better than UTorrent for me.

Anyone know if there is a native program?

Posted via CB10
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-16-14 10:55 PM
    All the ones I mentioned are indeed android. Would prefer native, but not sure we have anything. I might load up Utorrent on my z10 and see how it works. Anyone know if there are virus or malware concerns with using torrent on phones?

From my new z30
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-17-14 07:02 AM
    T torrent never worked for me, im downloading Flud as I write, are there any settings chqnges need to be made to device in order for the program to work?
    03-24-14 06:52 AM
    I've never been able to get the Android apps uTorrent or tTorrent to work. They seem to run fine but don't ever start to download of the file. Would love to know if there is one that others have gotten to work as well.
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-24-14 06:58 AM
    Vuze from snap worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-24-14 07:47 AM
    U have to instal apk android torrennt in BlackBerry okky no torent app built for BlackBerry that's it

BHiNDER
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-24-14 08:10 AM
    I use atorrent. It works fine except the magnet links on sites don't. You'll have to download the actual torrent file but once you open atorrent, go to your torrent file in the app and dl away! Its how I'm keeping up with this season's episodes of Archer!

Post by 9of13's Q
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-24-14 08:22 AM
    Okay, so Flud works GREAT!!! But i would also recommend downloading "pirate bay browser" as this is where you can lookup the magnet links. Once you download these two APK's i'm going to recommend you restart your device. Then once you install both apk's i recommend restarting your device once more. Now, open up pirate bay browser, type what you are looking for and hit enter, you should get a bunch of results. Find the one most closely related to what you want and click on it. It will then take you to a page that will show you all the files included in the selection, here's where you verify if this is infact what you wanted. If it is not, just hit the search symbol (magnifying glass) again and do another search. If it is, you should be able to see a button that says "get magnet link". This will then take you to a page that shows you the 1)name 2)hash 3)select storage path 4)about magnet links. The only thing you can change on this page is the storage path( where you want the files stored on your phone). Once you finish this, hit "add magnet link" which should be in the top right hand side of screen. Your actual Flud program should then kick in to do the actual downloading, but it will be in the same window. It will give you the name, how much is downloaded both in MB&%, estimated time of completion of download down to the seconds, and how many KB/s are being dlwnloaded.

So tbanks everyone who contributed to this post. You guys really helped me, and i hope i helped you. Hit the thanks please and/or like. Until next time Crackberry...
    03-26-14 09:19 PM