Consumerism at is best. Changing phones that work fine is quite dumb..and then they call Apple users sheep because they change phone every year lol..i guess BB users should be called Blacksheep lol
    Wow, you must hate me. I have 4 phones I switch between. Of course 3 of them are decidedly low end: a Lumia 521, a LG Optimus L90, and a BlackBerry 9360. The only phone I have that is arguably high end is my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 11:14 AM
    What? That's ********! Sheep because they go lineup for a phone. I know people that chance every play station model

From my mobile arsenal..zee z10
    No its truth. How many users here have stated they have tried every bb10 phone or would buy a product if blackberry made it? That's being a sheep

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-26-14 01:49 PM
    No its truth. How many users here have stated they have tried every bb10 phone or would buy a product if blackberry made it? That's being a sheep

It's not being "a sheep". It's called liking a company and buying their devices to try and see if you like them. I have a few Z30's and 2 Z10's. I tried the Q10 but the physical key's are just not for me. So would that make me a sheep just because I really like BlackBerry all touch phones?
    08-27-14 11:55 AM

Your primary device is an android device. Are you an android sheep?
    08-27-14 11:56 AM
    No longer torn. Decided what to do for now.
    My Z10 will be my daily driver. Better screen, easy typing nice size. Contacts now fixed with
    My Q10 will live in the car, get charged in the car, and be at the ready whenever I want to listen to music on the go. Like while riding my horse. It is small enough to carry on my belt in addition to the Z10 . I might look pretty funny, but, until I have all the features I want on one device, I will play with two!!
    We are all a bit nuts. CB is more fun than FB <G>

Posted via my Q10 or Z10
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    08-27-14 07:06 PM
    Z30 the best device. Great speakers, big screen, fab keyboard and such an amazing browser!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 07:28 PM
    Z30 the best device. Great speakers, big screen, fab keyboard and such an amazing browser!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe next year. It's tempting. Only negative, non-removable battery. I rarely switch batteries, but, even with the Q10 I feel better being able to. I'm often in a place with poor reception, no WiFi, and no outlets. Its comforting to know I have another charged battery close by.

Posted via my Q10 or Z10
    08-27-14 07:55 PM
32 12