Visiting the little boys' room I heard a "plop"....bb was in the bowl....big panic..... until i realized that bb was still safely in bed next to my pillow and only the case had gone for a swim........relief......my life isnt over after all.
    02-18-08 05:44 AM
    Yikes, heart must have been in your throat! Glad it was a false alarm.
    02-18-08 06:02 AM
    02-18-08 07:30 PM
    Heart must have skipped a beat.
    02-18-08 07:43 PM
    I don't understand... Did your hoster fall in the toilet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-08 07:56 PM
    After I lost another cell phone that way, I started tethering the holster to my belt with a wrist strap. It stopped my phone from falling on the floor several times. I need to do the same to my BlackBerry holster soon.

I also lost a Palm V when the holster popped off my belt. I didn't realize, but it happened when I got in the car and I drove over it. I didn't notice it was missing until I got to my destination. When I got home, I found it on the drive with the screen smashed.
    02-18-08 11:58 PM
    i went to six flags magic mountain this weekend & kept my pearl in my pocket. i don't know WHY i didn't leave my berry in the car, but i was oh so paranoid every time i was on a ride. at one point i saw something fall, but luckily it wasn't my phone...

it belonged to the guy behind me.

yikes.
    02-19-08 01:39 AM
    Yep, I've done that more than once... Except eith the real thing.

Someone asked above how this happens and it's simple - your phone sits in your breast pocket and when you bend over to lift the seat and/or flush the toilet, plop!

I've done it plenty of times, with a number of phones, hence the reason I have a rule of making sure my phones & PDAs are 110% secure before starting my business...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-08 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD