I'm new to Blackberry, coming from a Treo. So far I am loving the BB!

QQ:
    Is it possible to change what is shown on the "Today" screen? I mean, I like how it shows the next couple items on the screen with the date, but I wish it would show the time, and possibly the day of the week. Also, can it show tasks?

Maybe I should mention I have a Curve 8330.
    Last edited by mom2jtv; 08-24-08 at 03:55 PM.
    08-24-08 03:51 PM
    Sorry, no.
    08-24-08 03:56 PM
    If it does not show the time on the day of the appointment, then open one and click save. It will show the time for all appointments for the rest of the day. It is a pain in the a$$ sometimes, but that is the only way I can figure out to show the time. So I have just got in the habit of doing that every morning when I wake up.

As for your other questions, I thing the answer is no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 09:14 PM
    Mine shows me the time of appointments that are coming up that day, but on future days, no times.

There are various Today themes out there with different features...you might just do a search to find the one that has the apps that you want to see on it.
    08-24-08 09:17 PM
    I'm new to Blackberry, coming from a Treo. So far I am loving the BB!

QQ:
    Is it possible to change what is shown on the "Today" screen? I mean, I like how it shows the next couple items on the screen with the date, but I wish it would show the time, and possibly the day of the week. Also, can it show tasks?

Maybe I should mention I have a Curve 8330.
    To answer your questions, no you cannot see the time of an event and yes you can view tasks if you have the right theme. In order to see tasks, you have to find a theme that shows tasks. People build custom themes to show what they want on the today screen. I built my own theme and I have my SMS, Email, Calendar and a browser shortcut on the today screen. Maybe you should try surfing the theme discussion boards and see if any of the custom themes for your device fit mostly what you want.
    08-25-08 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD