I noticed that I have to reboot, in order for appointments that I had entered days before to show properly on my today screen - on the day of the apt.

Up until the day of the apt it shows as 10/31 (for example) and then after midnight and it turns to the 31st... it would still show as 10/31 and not 0900 (or 900a) As soon as I do a reboot it displays just fine but its a PITA to need to do this nightly... thats one thing I got rid of the WM device for!
    10-09-08 06:11 PM
    Havent seen this problem personally.....
    10-09-08 07:02 PM
    Mine does the same thing, I have searched high and low and have no clue why it does this.

One thing I found so you don't have to re boot is open an appointment like you are going to edit it, and just click save. It will then change the date to the time. It is a pain, but am in the habit of doing this now every morning as soon as I get up. This happened on my 1st curve and also my current curve that was an insurance replacement.

Please, if you should happen to figure out what we are doing wrong share.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 07:25 PM
    I had the same problem. I think it was because I never turn off my BB so my calendar wouldn't always sync (I'm on a BES). So someone suggested I use the auto on/off feature. I set it to turn off at 3am and on again at 3:05am and I've haven't had the problem since.

10-09-08 08:07 PM
    I had the same problem. I think it was because I never turn off my BB so my calendar wouldn't always sync (I'm on a BES). So someone suggested I use the auto on/off feature. I set it to turn off at 3am and on again at 3:05am and I've haven't had the problem since.

Well I am on BIS, and did what you said above and I woke up to the time and not the date.

It never crossed my mind to do that, thank you it worked.
    10-10-08 09:42 AM
    I, too, have this same issue. The only way where the time will show on the day of is by powering off or changing the theme. I like the suggestion to utilize the auto on/off feature - I will have to try this as well...seems like the best solution available. Thanks!
    01-12-09 09:12 AM
    I was told by more than one reliable source, that the Today theme and OS 4.5 have issues...
    01-12-09 09:13 AM
    I am running 4.5 with no issues. My above post was with the prior OS. Anyway I have my BB auto off/off set for 3am.

What issues do 4.5 and the today theme have?

01-12-09 02:09 PM
    I had the same issue and the auto on/off solved it. I would like to be able to schedule quickpull like auto on/off to recover memorry leak each night.

01-12-09 02:29 PM
    I am running 4.5 with no issues. My above post was with the prior OS. Anyway I have my BB auto off/off set for 3am.
    Interesting. I have 4.5 and experience this issue. I set up the auto on/off feature and got the result I wanted. Must be a quirk that it doesn't change from date to time on the day of the appointment without this workaround. A colleague of mine has the same issue.
    01-13-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD