I've been a loyal blackberry user since I first got an att 7290 but no more. Yesterday i used the $120 coupon that was posted on crackberry to get some accessories for my z10. All seemed fine I picked a case a battery and head phones entered the code and it said I was going to pay only $4.86 on shipping charges. Today I looked at my bank account and I got charged over $113 dollars by blackberry for the accessories. I called up their customer care and they said that blackberry does not have a cancellation policy so the best I could do was refuse delivery to try to get the money back. I cannot believe that a company I advocated for to my family and friends is doing this to their customers. I know the company has fallen into hard times but I cannot believe that they would stoop so low as to literally pull a bait and switch their customers. I know $113 dollars may not sound like a lot of money to many of you but it is to me. I am now at the att store getting a new windows phone and have already put up my z10 and my daughter's torch and three play books for sale on ebay. I will never again purchase another Blackberry device as long as I live. I can't believe they would treat a customer of over twelve years like this. I suggest you all do the same before the same thing happens to you.
    milo53 likes this.
    11-22-13 05:28 PM
    You can return it

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 05:31 PM
    11-22-13 05:45 PM
    Not going to happen to me, I only buy accessories in crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    mrzeolite likes this.
    11-22-13 05:45 PM
    I've been a loyal blackberry user since I first got an att 7290 but no more. Yesterday i used the $120 coupon that was posted on crackberry to get some accessories for my z10. All seemed fine I picked a case a battery and head phones entered the code and it said I was going to pay only $4.86 on shipping charges. Today I looked at my bank account and I got charged over $113 dollars by blackberry for the accessories. I called up their customer care and they said that blackberry does not have a cancellation policy so the best I could do was refuse delivery to try to get the money back. I cannot believe that a company I advocated for to my family and friends is doing this to their customers. I know the company has fallen into hard times but I cannot believe that they would stoop so low as to literally pull a bait and switch their customers. I know $113 dollars may not sound like a lot of money to many of you but it is to me. I am now at the att store getting a new windows phone and have already put up my z10 and my daughter's torch and three play books for sale on ebay. I will never again purchase another Blackberry device as long as I live. I can't believe they would treat a customer of over twelve years like this. I suggest you all do the same before the same thing happens to you.

Don't let the door hit you on the *ss on your way out.
    11-22-13 05:46 PM
    Overreact much?

Fired from my Z10
    11-22-13 06:02 PM
    Well as bad as it is, it is their policy
    I don't agree with the way their policy is setup, but you can't blame the phone on a promotion that went wrong man

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    11-22-13 06:07 PM
    So basically, you took advantage of a BlackBerry customer appreciation loophole and now you're mad because you got caught. No? Oh, ok.
    "Keep moving."

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:13 PM
    So much is wrong with this post I don't know where to start . You are upset you 'tried something " got caught and made to pay" you can't afford 113$ but you are now at the AT &T store picking up a new windows phone?? Really. I think wrong and strong is the way to go! Eh?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:22 PM
    I hope you enjoy your Windows Phone, but seriously, if you want the best customer service in the business, that would be Apple.

Apple Customer Service Ranked Number One by Consumer Reports Again
    raggdoll and anon(5828343) like this.
    11-22-13 06:24 PM
    Do you have the receipt in your email? If it says the charge was $4.86, they cannot over charge you. Your post doesn't make any sense. Looks like you ordered the accessories without looking at the final charge. It's illegal for them to overcharge.
    Last edited by propeller10; 11-22-13 at 06:44 PM.
    11-22-13 06:25 PM
    It would be like selling your car because the dealership messed up on a service? Anyway, the beauty is that you have choices. Enjoy your Windows phone.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    11-22-13 06:25 PM
    OP, from reading your post it seems like there was some kind of misunderstanding between you and the customer service rep, but no issue with the device itself.

At at the end of the day you should get a phone that works for you. But I don't think that BlackBerry is to be blamed for your predicament. As a rule you should always make sure you understand the terms and conditions and total price you will be charged before ordering anything online.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet
    11-22-13 07:08 PM
    What a sad story buaaaahhhhh snif...snif...
    LOL

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-22-13 07:26 PM
    Dueces

Red Zed 10
    11-22-13 07:32 PM
    Just wanted to ask something
    You said you were standing the ATT store getting yourself a WP at the time of writing. Was the first thing you did when you got the phone in your hands getting on CB and making this post while standing in store? Cause it doesn't show the CB10 down under your post and looks written on the web

Not attacking your post, just curious

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-22-13 07:33 PM
    All you have to do is call your bank, stop the charges and produce your reason for doing so. The receipt for 4.86 vs the charge for 113.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 and RyanGermann like this.
    11-22-13 07:39 PM
    Okay.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:43 PM
    If you paid with a credit card you should be able to dispute the charge with a proper receipt showing the amount BlackBerry claimed it would charge you for. You should have an email confirmation on the purchase.

With a debit card, that would have been much harder as the your money was gone already.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 and milo53 like this.
    11-22-13 07:44 PM
    So it has what to do with the phone? You tried getting a deal you had no right in getting. Big deal you got caught with your fraud deal.

Go to windows phone who cares...

How about you show a pic of this new phone with your screen name on a piece if paper.

Me thinks you're full of you know what...
    11-22-13 07:44 PM
    Today someone should get rid of this thread

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:45 PM
    This don't even sound right. Have we just forgotten that we can simply return things in this day and age lol?
    11-22-13 07:55 PM
    I don't get it. IF you have a coupon why wouldn't they honour it? Also if it says you're to pay $4.86 the posters above are correct thats all they can charge you.
    11-22-13 08:02 PM
    Don't let the door hit you on the *ss on your way out.
    Wow, way to try and keep a loyal Blackberry customer. I mean one less customer for Blackberry is no big deal right? They are bleeding customers left and right and your response is about as immature as they get. I guess kids do use Blackberry after all.
    amazinglygraceless and bbq10l like this.
    11-22-13 08:33 PM
    Wow, way to try and keep a loyal Blackberry customer. I mean one less customer for Blackberry is no big deal right? They are bleeding customers left and right and your response is about as immature as they get. I guess kids do use Blackberry after all.
    Is it worth keeping customers that are trying to rip off your company?
    11-22-13 08:40 PM
60 123